Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

back after a long time,anybody wanna scan trade?

1 Like

Welcome back

1 Like

@MADISON_GARBER Please get yourself Bay Leaves in a bunch and tie it together with a string, then burn it and cleanse your home and room with the smoke, keep windows and doors closed for about 10 minutes or more then open all windows and doors. Look up Banishing rituals/prayers and follow instructions to clear negative entities. :smile:

1 Like

Fair enough, got it. :smile:

I didnā€™t known her until was mentioned here, and I dont have nothing in common with her, so I stay strongly believing itā€™s was for you the message :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah ok :slight_smile:

Thank you! I think I know what my instructions are now!

@Ignited, @MagickVigilante, Thatā€™s completely fine and thank you for confirmation, i mustā€™ve picked up on the both of you. LOL :smiley:

Fantastic, glad to help. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome back!
Alrighty the scan, Iā€™m seeing endless darkness pulling back a bit, black flames surrounding you, a man seated on an obsidian throne, a black crown on his head, affinity towards the void, stare into the abyss the abyss stares back(came to mind so I wrote it down).
Also black wings behind you theyā€™re protective. Intense fiery, dark, energy. Endless.

Thatā€™s all I got, how did I do @Xag_darklight ?

2 Likes

thats very correct.incredibly accurate scans that you got.

@anon33099313 As I breath int you i see the theme of orange, as a colour on the flames that i am seeing and as meaningful colour and power,these flames are of your own transformation,i see a warrior stepping in them,my mind shows me the prophecies that you will become the very leader of these flames which means that you will become the master of your ascend.
a sword shows up but not in that scene above but in a blank canvas and this means that you will need a weapon in your ascend,and this weapon is the sword and the true sword of limitless power is your very own power being expanded and held by you,i aslo see some the king and queen card.
i send my energies in your ascend as a blessing,because i am thankful !

1 Like

Can I get a scan now that Iā€™m not pregnant and the masculine energy is now on the outside?

Can try a little later for you if you would like.

1 Like

@Starry-nite it has been on my mind and I have been wondering why Quan Yin came through. I have never worked with them in truth. Do you have an idea why?

Awesome scan, thank you! I do have a feeling your spot on with the orange flames, itā€™s an interesting pull, Iā€™ll meditate on it further tonight.
The King and Queen cards do make alot of sense do to what or who my soul is.
I have been thinking of making a weapon out of a small shard of my own soul, a katana to be more precise. Dont ask me how, I havenā€™t gotten to that point yet lol.

2 Likes

@Moonlight154 Iā€™m not sure , thatā€™s the first thing i got, itā€™s about the God or Goddess within, maybe a past life connection, you mightā€™ve meditated with Quan Yin.
Maybe do a search on him and see what the connection is, whatā€™s around your life that you may need. Itā€™ll come to you. Maybe ask for another scan thru @Xag_darklight.

yo yo yo, anyone wanna trade some scanny scan scans?

Would anyone like to trade?

I need practice

At first I felt like I was moving because my vision was moving forward, like the space, then I saw some bright balls (green, purple ā€¦etc ) they exploded like fireworks, but their range wereshort, Iā€™m still going ahead and I see more of those balls doing the same

images - 2020-04-21T060954.472

I saw the sky and the ground changing color, purple-green, red-brown-green-dark blueā€¦etc)
Later, I saw a purple space kite landing on the ground and it turns into a brutal figure, it looked like a purple demon, he had 4 wings, 2 horns (even more but they were short, he turned around and looked at me (his head)ā€¦I think I saw him ā€œsmilingā€

He was so badass

1 Like

What info can you pull from this?