Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Uh what are you going on about? I’m not ignoring anything.

I just don’t want you to overlook what I posted. If you were actually going to get to it, then that’s fine.

Definitely one of my aspects. I like the read thank you for the details!

2 Likes

Ok I got yours done during my meditation. The first one I saw was a tall muscular built man, middle age with dark black wings and two long horns. Red eyes. Scarification in some kind of runes on the right half side of your body, mostly. On your limbs and a scarified patch with some kind of futhark over your heart. This man has a sly smile and intelligent gaze. The second I saw was a cloaked figure in a forest green cloak holding fire in your hands. The last I saw was a shapeshifter that morphed into a light aspect. Overall pretty cool.

1 Like

Lucy, would you like me to scan and you to me? I may be able to do it later, though right now i cant, if i have not scanned dont worry, i am away right now i will try as soon as i can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Though remind me in pm for a scan, i tend to forget things, is it wierd i felt a sort of allure tpwards you?

1 Like

Not to be a bother but I’d love to see what you could scan from me @anon482649, if you feel you have the time/energy/desire to do so that is. :slight_smile:

I’m not too great at it yet myself but I’d have no problem attempting some form of reading in return. :heart:

2 Likes

I will gladly scan you! I’m going to take a break for a bit and eat and drink some water. So it will be ina coupme hours when I get back to it. But I will certainly get to you!

I didnt realize this practice was going to make me thirsty and feel like ive been staring a computer screen lol

2 Likes

Oh good. I’m not the only one.
Except for me, it’s less allure and more…raw, honed in and specified, moves through the chest and up the throat like liquid fire (to quote a beautiful Vampire movie).

Maybe Lucy really is a ninja. >.>;;;

Anyway I’m getting off topic, ignore me.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s because you’ve been staring at a computer screen? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Id love to @Hysteria. Im going to take a break for a little bit and rest up. Also spend some time with my kiddo who keeps telling me to get off my phone and interact lol but I will get back to it in a couple hours :hugs: promise.

2 Likes

Energy work requires to drink water apparently, i had told to me that I needed to drink after some energy healing

1 Like

Much appreciated, by all means tag me whenever you feel like it. I have a lot of mantras to work with from my teacher so — I’m gonna be a bit busy today.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: its my Venus in Pisces aspect muwahzhaha. Or the fact im trying to manifest people to let me hone my skills on…or i really am a ninja :wink:

2 Likes

Could be that soul eater dark energy aspect of mine :smile: or im just giving off some good vibes today cause I’m happy!

3 Likes

Idk lol

Ninja vampire confirmed. @_@

2 Likes

I must go now! I cannot scan right now, remind me in pm please, i will scan as soon as i can! There goes my paranoia/memory problem /ocd again, if i forget, remind me, i also don’t have much wifi

1 Like

No worries friend. I’ll scan you and I’ll remind you too :yum:

2 Likes

Also i want to add smileys but my phone doesn’t allow it i sound like a robot general

1 Like