Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

translucent female in a cloak, long hair. Red?ish hair, looking lighter and oranger, greyishblue?? eyes.

1 Like

The gift of sureness hasnā€™t even fully graced itself to me, even after experiencing amazing things, I occasionally wonder if Iā€™m mad. Simply experiment with what speaks to you.

I am asking for a scan.

winged being, taller with a more androgynous leaner muscular build. Long golden hair gold eyes softer facial features and a gentle smile. Very warm aura and presence.

2 Likes

Also this sounds exactly like the woman I had a dream of a couple weeks ago. Would explain the familiarity we had with each other. And thank you for the read!

2 Likes

To me, he looks like an ethereal version of myself weird glowing eyes, but thatā€™s only because I never tried to visualize him too hard. Heā€™s nicer, so I donā€™t doubt any of this. Takes on a trickster, wise, angelic-ish nature.

Imagine the playfulness of someone like Bill Cipher slapped onto an actually decent human being.

1 Like

Would explain a lot :slight_smile: I liked him. Seems genuinely nice.

2 Likes

Can we do the trade scan?

Iā€™ll trade with you if youd like?

1 Like

Ok. Thatā€™s good.

I see lots of blues and greens, an interesting being. There is electricity swirling all around you. I canā€™t see a defined face but more like many faces overlaid on top of each other. It seems powerful and also blocked in a couple areas. Shape shifting penchant. Struggling but able to overcome. Your god form is manifesting strongly but you have some cords that are binding you from fully accessing it.

I recommend to do some cord cutting to remove any ties to negative energies from past family members that have betrayed or hurt you.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll trade with someone, Iā€™m on lunch so Iā€™m a bit free.

2 Likes

Ill trade with you if you want? Iā€™m working on building up my scrying and scanning skills.

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade.

Sure

Also @Epsilon_The_Imperial Iā€™m not sure how this specific scan can help with that

1 Like

In regards to your beliefs, atheists have valid points as well. If you go by the theory that all is mind than whatever you choose to believe is what will be true for you in the end. There really is no right or wrong answer for that. You can reach out and open yourself up to the idea that mysticism and spirituality are real or you can block yourself off from it. But if you are holding on to contradicting vibrations youre going to feel stuck. Hell you can even view everything through the scope of science and still find what you need for your growth. But feeling fed up and frustrated is not going to help. So get a clear mind and find the cords that are keeping you tied to the parts of your past that are limiting your now.

1 Like

Scan me. Tell me what you see and interpret it in detail. If I want more details, Iā€™ll tell you where to look.

For this, Iā€™m giving all of this so you have something that orients you to pick up on something related to these issues, so scan, and what could be important might reveal itself to you.

If you want something more specific, just scan into what exactly Iā€™m feeling right now.

1 Like

WOOOHOOšŸ¤˜ YAAAAAASSSSSS thank you @anon48079295

1 Like

I see a dark and vivid face thatā€™s like the Collector General from Mass Effect, but more monstrous. The face is larger and wider, and has more features, making it look like a horrific entity. To me, itā€™s comforting because it speaks of certain things to me.

I see you standing and looking towards a huge, conically revealed scene of purple and the ā€œcosmosā€. Dark, purple, with water, and looking towards the sky and a haze of purple that sets the stars and the whole movement of the cosmos against the scene, layered to the foreground and away from the person.

I see a dark, but not cosmically dark force barreling its way through the fabric of this cosmos, tearing it into shreds and tendrils. It simply does not ā€œexistā€ as part of this, and is set against of the idea of being defined even as a cosmic dark energy, but is dark in its own sense. It goes through and moves through the cosmos, going through and past it.

I try to scan in again, but i get " What are you looking for?" I try to settle in, but I think Iā€™m already there.

1 Like

Ok, donā€™t ignore the messages just because you donā€™t think you can get a good scan. Iā€™m asking for a scan, so the best you think you can do is good.