Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

No worries. I’m Captain aspie anyway so emojis are one of the only ways I do show emotion XD

1 Like

@anon482649 okay, when scanning you I come to this open field it’s night and the land reminds me of the underworld. When I reach the ground I start walking, looking for your true self. The energy is dark, elemental darkness with what seems to be this warm air. The energy feels soft and almost like silk, the vibrations the energy gives off is fast and loose. The sound your energy makes is like a long winded hum like when you string a single note on a harp.
When I reach this large building what seems to be your inner temple it looks old gothic in nature, reflecting what looks like a church yet it’s not. The windows looked like stained glass with a yellow covering over them that doesn’t allow for peering inside. I walk up the steps and enter the front and within the temple is a hall but not a long hall as I can see the exit that comes into a round room, within the room there’s many doors, they all look old and chipped away then there’s a large door than the rest that has a reflective surface on it. This door feels as though it leads to the memories of your true self, when I approach the door I feel a presence and in the reflective surface a woman seems to come form from it. Her hair this strawberry red, her eyes almost like dark garnet color, her skin is really pale, however with these features I see she has small horns on her forehead, her nails are sharp black to a point, she has a tail that flows behind her and comes to a odd spiked tipped heart, she walks around the room and asks me what do I want. I tell her I’m here exploring your/her soul landscape and she nods. She begins to explain that each door is a past life that she’s lived, I tell her I know and she smiled at me. I asked her did she reside within the underworld and if it’s the reason her landscape looks like this. She stated which underworld do I mean, I tell her and she tells me that she did for some time but she was not associated with many within it or the infernal nation. I asked if I could look more at her energy and she comes to stop in front of me and opening her hand she forms an orb of dark energy, the energy flows like water in an orb. I hold it and she watches, the energy in my hand doesn’t react hostile nor does it have the heavy feeling similar to Nyx’s darkness, but this darkness does feel familiar to me, it’s calm, soft, and smells kind of like hot sand (not sure if you can visualize what that smells like lol) she then manipulates the orb back to her and smiled at me again. After that I asked her why it felt familiar and she shrugged stating she’s been around different places before walking back into the reflective doorway.

4 Likes

@anon48079295 thank you for this amazing read. Very in-depth! And certainly feels like an aspect of mine I met before in trance state although I didnt know who it was at the time! How do you get so much detail? I’m still just getting quick glimpses and impressions :thinking:

3 Likes

Normally when I do these kind of scans it’s actually a soul dive for me

2 Likes

Ok :smiley: so i scanned you, but forgive me, i did not get much, i saw a forest full of trees like pine trees i think they are called in English, i then came across a castle, very big castle, it was night btw, i asked if i could go in and something or someone told me, “No, no, no no no no.” with a straight arm signing me to stop, like a guard that would protect the entrance, that’s when i stopped, there was not much to see :pensive:

1 Like

Yes i think, pine trees, anyway, im off to eat, :wink:

1 Like

Ok so a quick one as I have to go to work here soon. Tue glimpse I see is of an ancient guardian type figure, in full armour with a large broadsword. I cant tell if it is male or female. It is sturdy and strong though. The Guardian is resting his arms on the broadsword which is being held up in front of it point down to the ground. There is a lot of light behind it shining forth. The Guardian looks as though it is standing watch waiting for something. And that is all I have for right now. I will work on doing more in depth scans later as I progress. and I intend to learn to do soul dives so i can give more detailed visions. :hugs: thank you for the scan. I apologize that my guardian was so defensive. I think I’m just getting cranky cause i don’t feel well. Have been dealing with sick kids and husband and self the last two weeks.

2 Likes

Im looking to be scanned and would love to scan back. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

scan me please im dying to know and yet idk how to scan myself

1 Like

Its fine, the Guardian was positive while serious hahaha, so you wish to go more in depth in the future? Idk if im up for that lol, but again, paranoia :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t do much scanning these days, i had just done Lucy, so i am done for now but im sure someone will pick you! :smile:

1 Like

Thats all perfectly fine, thanks, Im sure someone will pick me, and Im very curious as to what I will hear lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well… I felt inclined towards scanning you specifically…

Dunno why… But here goes…

I see a warrior type person clothed in gold and purple Armour, with a sword of fire moving through what seems to be described as n purple lake of fire…

Dissapearing… Only to reappear bigger and larger than before…

Oh and one last thing… Did notice a black sun in the background…

Hope that helps.

Oh and the words… True Knowledge lies within" came through afterwards…

If that means anything to you

Regards

3 Likes

Btw, i like your name

1 Like

Thanks, its not my real name, my real name is Rafael, Abraxas is my Divine name as i wish to call it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had read that word in the past, it is a magick word i think like Abrahadabra, i also just saw its the name of a Goetic spirit

1 Like

Yes your correct, apart from a goetic spirit, he is also seen as the ultimate God and the Creator of heaven, earth and angels, Abraxas is an ancient god from egypt, he is known as good and evil and perfectly balanced between those two. He has created several angels who thus created another 365 angels and realms in the heavens, and thats why we have 365 days in our calendar, his name created the magical word abracadabra and his name means “harm me not”. He is both angelic and demonic and seen as the most high.

3 Likes

VERY INTERESTING! So he has finite forms while also having none? Would he be part of who the Bible refers to? I know they took from various mythos like Ancient Egypt Greece and Babylon

1 Like

Abraxas is not the God of Genesis, he is however in my opinion the God of the new testament against the God of the Old testament, Abraxas is the true father, its exactly how God would be, both good and evil. He is a seperate deity from yaldabaoth although some see him as the same being. When it comes to Gnosticism everyone really does whatever the want as we dont have alot of evidence on what the ancient gnostics practiced.

2 Likes

The Gnostic gospels i find interesting

1 Like