Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Interesting on the Harris side. That’s my dad’s birth name. He got adopted at age 4 or 5 and it got changed.

1 Like

" I expect you to know where your path is going to lead you, don’t worry about where you are going to go."

I see you with pink hair and a nature-themed dress of some sort, pink with light colors and adorned with vine–like or plant like natural designs. You’re walking in a forest, down a path.

I see the path heads towards a dragon. It’s a black dragon, very intimidating. The dragon asks me what I’m doing there, and I wave to it, signaling my intent. The dragon pauses for a moment as if to consider, then transforms into a snake. You enter the cave.

" What you will seek on your path, you will understand." I see a sort of black energy.

1 Like

Who wants to switch, I’ll show you mine you’ll show me yours?

:joy:

@anon35721968

Could you scan me again? Another person scanned me, and it was about how I’m in a pit and will probably need another person’s help to get out. It has to do with me pursuing truth and understanding whether or not I’m on the right path.

Could you scan me to verify if that’s true and to get more details about it? Where I am to go next or how to overcome this problem and learn to trust my own perspective or see things in a better way?

Would really appreciate a scan and also scan back as well!!

I will scan you, just scan back about this issue.

1 Like

Hey it’s no worries I wasn’t upset or anything. You could have been picking up on the fact that Azazel has been hanging around me lately — I wasn’t even aware of that until later.

As for my own energy, I’ve only ever had two people read me correctly. One of them was a well practiced psychic, and the other was a Vampire who met me irl and had the opportunity to observe me and my behaviors.

I also work with a regular group of Spirits, so people who aren’t aware of that might also pick up on their energy signature too — especially if they’re curious about who’s trying to get a look at me. x3

1 Like

I’m probably way off here, but the first thing that popped into my mind was softness. Similar to the imagery of a rabbit pelt. Deception was lingering in the perspective as well, but a genuine kindness remained. You came across as a fertility or nature based god, or to be even more specific, someone who rules over balance and elements.

Based upon your username, I might be off. Your username makes you out to be much more ruthless and “evil”. So hopefully i haven’t insulted you with this attempt.

Edit: For all I know the universe might be pulling my leg. X3

1 Like

Almost instantaneous I also get a pit, also see a large wolf inside, chained to various sides of this mentioned pit…

However I don’t see help needed… I’m getting the wolf climbing out and as he is ascending the chains tension and snap off one by one…

Also when I mention large wolf, it kinda reminds me of the Norse pantheon Wolf, if that makes any sense to a degree…

Also climbing upwards out of this chained pit I have to mention there’s no light so to speak at the top, a purple spiral, like a gateway maybe…

I do also however get the feeling that the wolf is very determined, sharp minded and focused with intention…

1 Like

Thank you.

What does the wolf represent? What does the purple spiral mean?
Also, exactly how mature and intellectually/spiritually developed am I as a person after everything I’ve been through?

Also, what does the pit and the chains represent? How can I better work through what I’m experiencing right now?

I just need more details, since I’ve been fighting things.

Here’s your scan.

I see 4-5 yellow energy trails/spirals coming to a point.

I see a large, eldritch, robed entity. He is very dark, but has an arcane energy of mysterious magick.

I am taken in again, and I see darkness, a lake and I see the moon.

“If you go into the darkness, you will understand things the depth of which has not been seen. Your life will be shaped by your actions and how you conduct and see yourself in the darkness.”

With this, I see a figure cloaked and bathed in darkness, simply rising.

1 Like

Thanks!No insults taken!

I’m getting a large body of water for you,
Slim dark creature, walking on top of this dark waters, waters however are not progressing forward, it seems like the waters are moving in the opposite direction as to where you are walking, I get a very dark aura /feeling as well…

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Beautifully done, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for the scan… I do make sense of that reading, especially the specific wording at this juncture in my life…

I’d most definitely say the wolf relates to you, cunning and persistent, the chains are things/situations /people’s that have kept you from climbing “ascending” in life, the chains tensioning and snapping means you are overcoming the obstacles through perseverance.

Definitely just persevere and you will get to the top…

What the spiral means though I cannot make out, it could very well be a new dimensional gateway so to speak for you, as your are ascending your current trials and tribulations.

The large strong wolf also indicated power and maturity

1 Like

Hi guys

Can I get a scan please.

Unable to scan back but can send an energetic transmission for healing.

Thank you, I would appreciate it if you are able to do another scan though to look into more details about the questions I just included in the post.

Lemme do you tonight, then I will be able to see some more and hopefully be in a space that will give more specifics?

1 Like

Yes, thank you.

Scan swap, anyone?

1 Like

I’ll swap with you @Maxwell

2 Likes

Sure.

About this.

More specifically, I feel lost and sort of in an existential pit because I’m trying to find a way to the idea that I can find the end of all things and transcend truth itself. I feel lost because I’ve been disagreeing with the logic of spirituality and objective truth philosophies because of their over-definition of truth.

I’ve been feeling lost because I have been trying to understand if the occult is real, and I just have feel like I’m spiritually alone. I disagree with mysticism and the logical opinions of society, and I’ve been trying to find a better justification within myself for what I believe.

1 Like