Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Anyone want a true challenge? Scanning me may seem as simple as the rest. Not like I have any special wards that will harm you for trying. But. There is something about me that is unique. I’ve known this all my life. Though I don’t know what it is tbh. Can you tell me?

1 Like

Are fused with nergal ?

1 Like

Dont know what that means?

Meow, I’ve tried to do a reading from your username, all I see is cats. Which is me associating with meow. I’m very sorry about this especially as your reading for me a great.

1 Like

No worries at all! It was great to scan you! And it’s quite possible Sitri is hanging around giving off cat vibes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am interested

Hello family,

I’ve been hit hard by awakenings the last weeks. I’m ready to know who I am and what is my purpose on this planet.
I would love to see what you read on me and I’ll do my best to catch the vibes from you, too. I’m not expert though

1 Like

Do you mean a soul dive?

Yes, in general. To see who I was, where I came from etc.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?

1 Like

yeah i would to trade. it been a while for me senice done a trade and would like to try and do a reading but i must say being sick with coived has put a told on me so i might be able to do the best scan but i can try my best

1 Like

I was first stopped by I think your guide, they looked very young with a beard on his chin? I don’t know what the style is called. Might be an angel, felt very brotherly. After taking their permission, I saw a huge landscape of ice. Like a tundra.

I was unable to grasp any physical features, I saw an energy body with wings, sitting on a rock. The wings were translucent like a cicada’s and looked like it was made of ice. You also had a flower crown. You look like a faerie. Blond hair, pale skin. Small flowers and plants grow by your feet but the rest of the environment is made of ice. It’s evident it’s cold there.

A very calm and gentle energy, childlike innocence and curiousity.

I’m not being allowed to see much, your guide keeps stopping me. I apologize for the short scan, but that’s all I’m being allowed to see.

edit: you have a lot of ice energy, ice and air

I’d also like a soul dive for my scan.

dont think i traded with you , lets do it, a regular one is fine for me thanks , il have yours soon

1 Like

when scanning you i saw a tallish man with long black hair and that would something change to a light brown color,

the eye of the man where of a gold color that would sometime swift to a sliver color as well,

a well dress man can’t really make the outfit all that well

looking after the area i was in i saw what look like earth/grass planes with long grass hills talls mountains with cog or gears in the shy, truing moving gears that seem to relics your past

to be honest i couldn’t really tell if the man was you or not, or some sort of entity i

2 Likes

let’s begin…
I was staring at your face and it transformed into a type of skull painted on your skin covering your forehead. It’s like a have a image of you holding your phone in front of a mirror like you’re trying to stablish contact with whatever the mirrow has inside, like a portal. Then I have visions of hills in the darkness but I’m looking at something that is flying and it seems like an eagle but with black feathers.
I see you again covered in soft clothes, like a type dress inside of a fort or a gothic temple. Looks like you’re taking a break.
Then I got a man with big black horns laughing at me with crossed arms and his skin is clearly red.

Does that make sense to you?

It was familiar to you?

Don’t think that’s me cause Imma woman and everyone seems to get me in a more femenine way, so it’s possible that that image was someone totally different.

Well I’ve lived in this my city, no hills, there’s no nature around me BUT this city has a big volcano so I think you saw where I live now.

This is my first scan, so it might be not as reliable as it should:

I tried to meditate thinking of your account. What I saw was a cave, covered by wooden plants (if that makes sense lol) and a river nearby. I got the vibes of a forest, but not a very green one. I smell intensely wood. So I can say that you are connected to the ground, Earth. You are also connected to animals of the Earth, who live on the ground.
Very intense the brown color and the wood though.

I couldn’t see a figure though, I’m so sorry about this. :frowning:
I also hear in my mind that you are attracted to classical studies.

Your scanning was pretty amazing, I can say!!
I always felt like belonging to the North. I love snow, ice, Forests, runes. Haha.
I was impressed by the guide you said I had. I’ve never seen him nor I ever was aware of his existence. The fact that he didn’t let you to do a dive, was also pretty weird :confused:
If anyone can see him properly, please inform me. I would love to learn more about him and meet him as well.

I’m so tired of human beings. I need to connect with the source.

1 Like

It’s okay, I’ve been trying my hand at money magick. And I sometimes do get attracted to classical studies.

Thank you for the scan!

1 Like

Apparently I was laughing in my sleep…