Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Can I get a scan plzzzz

Anyone wanna trade?

@Ignited wanna trade?

1 Like

If anyone is up for a scan, Iā€™m down to swap

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ll be back later cause Iā€™m attending visitors at my home :slight_smile:

1 Like

It start with a strong smell of fuel that open my vision, I can perceive a deserted field with orange / red tones that have in the middle a fort guarded by black beings that seemed like aliens. Theirs mouths were circulars with sharp teeths coming out of it, like big insects, but alien like.

After that a woman comes out, dressed in gold ornaments in her head that imitate the shape of a horn but at the same time serve as a helmet. She lie down in the sand and start pointing the sky and a bright white sun rises and falls within seconds followed by others celestial bodies that spin around the central planet chained by gigant rings.
The woman explain that the solar system itā€™s a generator of energy.
The vision ends.

Hope it resonates :upside_down_face:

@Ignited

Hereā€™s you scan:

The first thing I see is a black veil of sorts, its draped over an entryway. I push it aside and look down. There is black sand at my feet. When I look up again I see more sand some darker and some lighter, I see the beach, a large tall rock sitting just at the edge of the water, and I see a young lady there as well. Around me are some mountains, or maybe volcanoes. They are quite close, a scene that would seem strange in reality for how close they are to where the flat sand starts.

The young lady at first dances along the edge of the water. The water is pretty calm close to the shoreline, but farther out seems more volatile and stormy. Then, she sits on the large tan/normal-sand colored rock and appears to be grieving, or sad (maybe just deep in thought). Another person-figure joins the scene and the first young lady dances with the second person who looks very much like her. The second person fades and the original lady dances a moment before perching on the rock again and looking out at the waters.

Thatā€™s the end.

Your scan for me resonates for sure! Part of the reason I asked for a scan was because I was interested in the thing you called a fort and the things around it. If you remember still, were they human-shaped (2 arms 2 legs, taller than wide), or were they strangely shaped? The part about the woman was definitely interesting too!! Thanks for the scan!! Hope mine resonates some.

1 Like

Yo anybody who wanna trade, one who can properly do it?

I wouldnā€™t call that human, at all. They had multiple arms, and legs shaped like a spider, I would classify that as an alien monster and pretty prepared to attack an Intruder.

1 Like

Thatā€™s nice, I wasnā€™t swimming in the sea or fully covered by the water, which is good knowing that those seas are spaces to create danger, according to my knowledge.
Resonated as well, thank u very much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wanna swap ?

May I get a scan

The user you replied to will not be able to answer you. If you havenā€™t seen someone in a while or arenā€™t sure of their status, you can click their avatar or name and see their status and activity.

If you scroll up a little, I believe youā€™ll see a couple users interested in trading though.

Please anyone scan me

Hi

Scan me please :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Someone can scan me please. Although I donā€™t know how to scan back. Sorry and thank you!

Please do not scan other members @Lux_within. We have a rule here prohibiting new members from offering any kind of reading, or ritual, to others until they have been relatively active for at lest 90 days, and you have not yet reached that threshold.

The only place new members are allowed to do scans is in the designated scanning threads.

Yello. Is this thread dead? Iā€™d need a scan.

Can i get a scan will return one

Im curious to get a scan from the community. People can pm me with their scans if they choose