Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Its fine :heart::blush:

let me try, but i cant guarantee results lol

still trying, I just kept getting flashes of different images, forgive me, but my powers are messed up right now

ok…

I got a hammer and then a woman of light like the virgin mary, then I had asked for one specific image to get while trying to scan you, i got a brown dog that looked like clifford more or less in appearance, but normal shaped, now im not sure about the hammer and the woman, but what about the dog? does it say something to you? its ok if its nothing, as I said, my powers are messed up so this is also practice for me

1 Like

Do I need a photo to be scanned? Also I can’t scan anyone back , don’t know how lol.

1 Like

No and there’s a link to learn how.

just go with intuitive instinct

can someone scan me ??

A man hides behind a tree and glares at me in the thick of a psychedelic forest, with colors coming and going and the earth and foilage moving and waving. Budding horns protrude from his forehead and he uses a common demon technique on me I call the “scary face”. It would be unwise to approach it further.

1 Like

Hey. I’m up for scanning and a scan
Hit us up

sorry for being late.

you feel celestial i see golden colours but i feel some emotional darkness like past depression and old thoughts you are too attached there heal yourself and rise above them.

i see a symbol made by weird lines like mandalas but half cutted theres an ocean and water feeling around you and inside of you meaning you are connected to that element aslo air.

1 Like

Oooh could I get a scan? Never had someone scan me before, at least not that I know lol.

Oh I had not noticed the error, what I wanted to say is that I am inexperienced in the handling of the technique. And well, if you have the disposition I can wait …!

I will get to you in due time sorry for being a slow poke. If you don’t want to wait for me you can always ask someone else.

1 Like

Ok, don’t worry, I’m curious but I can wait for the time you need, I appreciate your goodwill …!

1 Like

I’m up for a trade, if you still have some time and will

May I ask what kind of hammer? I’ve been working with my runes a lot recently and Thor has been on my mind for quite some time. I’m happy you’ve seen a lady of light as a lady of darkness keeps appearing to me telling me I need to help her and I feel as though she’s my darker reflection so I’m pleased my lighter counterpart is being noticed (been battling myself recently!) in regards to the dog I keep meeting giant wolves or dog like creatures in the astral plane so this I can definitely relate to (still figuring this out). Thank you ever so much :heart: I too have been having some blockages recently, however finally seem to be getting back on track and feeling more of my powerful self again!! I do get a confusion vibe from yourself, I hope what you are currently facing passes soon :slight_smile: I’m feeling purple around you as if there’s a swirling power trying to enter you however something is beating it off but there is part of you that needs it to enter. Happy practising :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anyone who wants a scan can scan me now and I will give it back tomorrow.

2 Likes

yes, confusion and pain are the mains with me right now, but i am fighting, the hammer if i remember correctly is with a red metal end and a wooden stick like a construction hammer if you get what I mean

1 Like

Oo very interesting! I’ll keep this in mind and update you if anything pops up!

1 Like

definetly could be thors hammer or similar

1 Like