Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

ok :heart: keep going sister

You too my friend! Sending some healing vibes your way. Remember you are strong and you can make it through any challenge you face. Feel free to use some of my extra energy for support should you need it. I have a great deal of protection so please don’t fear about taking too much. I’m with you should you ever need me

1 Like

Thank you so much, part of my fear is i may become a vampire, I really do need support these days, some real messed up stuff happened :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

You’re an interesting one! I fear I’m quite tired after today however I instantly saw mist in a marshland, perhaps somewhere you might have visited at somepoint? A gleaming red light surrounds you and I feel quite an intising power drawing me in. Very spectacular!

I’ve messaged you privately :slight_smile:

Apologies as I’ve been at work @NeoFightTheNyophite thank you for your attempt, i am told my bond with another is strong, no fear must be shown, for my true form to be known, but your attempt has not gone unnoticed, there for they aid me to return the favour, although they tell me you hold onto a secret.
I see a lake the moonlight above you, upon the shore you stand in a cloak with the hood up, I see within your right hand a bright light as you circle the elements and within you left a serpent coils your arm.
There’s a marking placed on the chest of the cloak across your heart.
A lady calls you from the lake you lower your hood but darkness protects you from me seeing your image.
But they show me scars from a battle upon the serpent arm, the serpent looks back at me as you walk towards the lady calling you.

1 Like

@Xag_darklight I would like to trade,

@Xag_darklight I shall await your scan but must share, my heart pounds like the drums I hear, there a darkness surrounding you as it clears, I see a mountain, I smell pine trees and I feel a coldness as I approach you, your all in black apart from a red ribbon that wraps around your body, you hold a close bond to another possibly in blood, your eyes are shining green.
You have black wings but one has a scar, a spear within your left hand, but your right hand burns flames of gold.
Within the flames a sigil burns, the darkness is strong and engulfs You but still you remain connected to the earth with a freedom to travel to other plains.

1 Like

Thank you ill push deeper into your energies but I tend to hold back when i dont know the person or how theyll react or anything. It must be done later.

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite Please only do what you feel comfortable doing, our trade was good :blush:

Your readings are beautiful, just how I see you when concentrating. I mostly feel energies and gain colour referencing and you’re coming across as very pure! I see a spiral of crystal like totums with a horned goddess at the centre playing a violin type instrument. There’s a rainbow aura radiating off you. I also feel waves crashing over me, but it feels like a steady flow as opposed to something that will knock me over. :heart: No need to do me back just wanted to share what I got from you this morning!

1 Like

Im up for a scan swap

Oh nice @Morgana9

1 Like

Do you want to scan swap with me?

1 Like

Alright :ok_hand:
If your higher self has a name u can give me, then I’ll focus on it, except u prefer to not reveal it, then I’ll scan you without

1 Like

Morgana Le Fae
We are more than one name. I have priestess aspect Ashala. Azazel is being mysterious.
But Morgana is me

1 Like

What i s yours.
I’m preparing for Azazel. And I will type yours I either later tonight or in the morning
Ok?

1 Like

Mine doesn’t want to tell me yet Ooof.
But alright I will concentrate on yours

1 Like

Finding it is easier than you think but you need to be ready for it

1 Like

Heh I think I’m not yet then.
Alright, I’ll scan ya now, u might reply later, that’s okay.

1 Like