Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

If you need to take a break, then I can wait. I don’t want you to overdue yourself scanning.

1 Like

I was mainly joking with you to be fair I just like watching this thread as some on here I’ve noticed the change in their development energy wise and thought I’d just poke at you a bit :joy:

5 Likes

How about you, do you want to do a scan trade? :slightly_smiling_face:

Sure, heading home at the moment I’ll be back in 15mins or less (I speed sometimes)

1 Like

So did you notice a change in my energy? :slight_smile:

I knew someone would ask lol

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Its ok. I agreed to it already. However, afterwards I won’t accept any scan requests until I’ve clearad the workload we talked about.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Okay, when you can. Just let me know who should scan first. I have another scan trade, but I can fit two in today.

I’m home will scan soon and up to you who goes first.

1 Like

Would you mind going first? General is fine.

Will do.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your scan :slight_smile:

Who’s?

1 Like

Velenos scan of you :smirk:

Hmm, well if you read it - then it might be front load next time you and I trade. I try not to read other people’s scan’s because it might affect my own without me knowing.

1 Like

Ehh idk, I always go unbiased as much I can

Um ok. But it would still be front loading.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, bf was kind of driving me nuts. Now the house is empty (everyone went to work) so I can do the scan now.

2 Likes