Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Anyone want to trade?

I can only see swirling or bursting colors of white, yellow, orange, and various combinations of them.
A dog (yellow setter puppy?), a thatch hut as you see in the South Pacific, and mushrooms, with large caps.
Nowhere near as revealing as you did for me, but this is my general level. Exhilirating energy. Some pink light seen as well.

Iā€™ve never tried going too in-depth but I would like to give it a try and get some practice. Anything specific?

Anyone want to trade

Bumping this

Anything specific?

1 Like

Sis how about my connection to Belial?

1 Like

Wbu

1 Like

general for me

1 Like

Iā€™m writing what Iā€™m seeing, Iā€™m currently not taken to a specific scenario. It seems like heā€™s assessing you right now, like being judged in an audition kind of way? I hope Iā€™m getting it across. I donā€™t know much about him so Iā€™m simply going by body language and what I feel. Iā€™m not able to get more than this. The relationship in itself has a very introductory feel to it, like youā€™re both learning about each other. Heā€™s assessing how to go about with the task at hand, while also seeing how to carry it out according to your powers. Itā€™s not that theyā€™re weak, but more like needing to direct it correctly so it doesnā€™t blend/bleed (as in paintings) into something else.

1 Like

I sent you my results on telegram, I was interrupted tho

We should do another trade

1 Like

When scanning you,my eyes were jumping around, felt cold on my back and heat on my right arm

Black and red seen.
@StrengthenedWarrior

1 Like

What would you like to know

general or weakness; mostly everything.

Ok all I saw was a huge demon, he had a tail like a serpent, horns and a weapon, he was very defensive of you, a very huge spirit guide, I couldnā€™t see much because he kicked me out after I made a mistake

1 Like

Amon?
Amon, Sitri, Paimon, and Gremory are a few Ive tried to work with, as well as Orobas.

Or Asmoday?
Three heads or one, and was one a raven?

I think Asmodeus

1 Like

Hi, is the trade still up ?

? @Mind_Seeker20

1 Like