Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Alright we could do this

1 Like

Should I go on ahead first?

Entirely up to you.

2 Likes

Well go on first.

You doing this?

??? Hello

Give me a moment I will do the reading once I get out the shower. I am on mobile atm.

1 Like

Alright cool.

If you need a picture of my hands let me know

Your text is enough. I will start shortly.

Want one also, general itā€™s fine , if have a specific question leave it here

Tomorrow Im up for a trade soul dive? @anon48079295 interested? I know your already gonna be scanning someone so if not then thatā€™s cool to.

1 Like

If you want a general scan then you should navigate over to the scanning thread : resurrection. This is the soul scanning thread. The power sensing works for general too, especially when new.

when reading you there was a thin shield in place that seemed to cover closely around you but I had to bypass it and read your energy the first thing I notice is you have some stagnation going along your arms and legs, shoulders, but itā€™s only little specs of it. Your energy has a tinge feeling to it, but smells kind of like rubber, the texture is pretty elastic as well, not all that often I feel someoneā€™s energy that has the texture of rubber, when I look at your pathways they are somewhat thin but your energy moves like when water is pushed through a small valve, your energy is pretty ā€œroom temperatureā€ as in itā€™s not hot nor cold, itā€™s lukewarm in feeling.

The sound your energy makes it like a tea kettle when itā€™s ready but not quite as loud, I looked for your core after and it seems your core is behind your solar plexus and it looks like this:

the orb looks exactly like this. However, the lighter blue is a liquid and very viscous moving around the inside of it, it has a very little force to it/push back, but the tea kettle sound is much louder, moving into it I see your soul landscape that looks like this:

thereā€™s many black obelesk and kind of deselent no plant life, the area smells kind of charred but from what I can feel thereā€™s some work or development coming, slowly but surely, which is noted by what I see at my feet a small flower growing from the charred lands.

when looking for your elemental energies I get heavy earth energies, with something minor going towards air.

1 Like

Great.sorry I.slept will scan you in.a bit

no problem.

Hello. Long time no see. Feel like swapping scans or readings?

I canā€™t do rn though. I am at my internship and I donā€™t know how long the break will last. But if youā€™re willing to wait for it later today then Iā€™m all game.

Iā€™m up for a trade right now.

Sorry I am just waking up

1 Like

No worries. When and if you want and feel ready for a reading we can discuss a trade :slight_smile: .