Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

They are fae yes.

these are the greek dryads: DRYADS & OREADS (Dryades & Oreiades) - Tree & Mountain Nymphs of Greek Mythology

1 Like

Do you have my scan?

1 Like

Dammit, should have seen the monkey being about finding joy, being lively, and your inner child. Although curiosity is a thing, as well as being a jokster/etc.

1 Like

Okay hereā€™s what I got

I went into a trance and scanned you, out of nowhere I got teleported to a realm (not sure if it was your essence or your higher self I just set the intent to scan you)

my body started shaking as it was the first time this happened during a scan. As soon as I came in this realm I began to see the colors red and purple everywhere in a magma pattern like this.

I saw a orb in front of me glowing red and purple as well, when i saw it the first thing that came to mind to me was ā€œpower sourceā€. it looked like this

Then out of nowhere i saw a woman like your profile picture take over my entire view, her entire body had this pattern but red, i felt ancient and powerful energy from her. She had something coming out of her mouth and had a red trail swirling around her up and down. I saw another woman but she had something golden on her forehead, almost like a bandana. She looked older, wiser, and more powerful than the other woman.

Before all this happened the words ā€œdragonā€ and ā€œbalancedā€ popped up a lot.

This was an odd experience as a beginner, but let me know what resonates and what doesnā€™t.

1 Like

If you donā€™t mind, scan me first so i know how much info to give you. I donā€™t wanna make it seem like i didnā€™t try.

Will do.

1 Like

Thank you, I know Iā€™m hard to read and have a lot of barriers.

1 Like

Was it accurate? I donā€™t know why but i have a feeling i scanned myself by accident lmao

1 Like

Oh I mirrored lol, I do that sometimes.

1 Like

I would like a scan but can only offer a tarot reading, since I am not very skilled at scanning.

@anon48079295

Im going to start scanning you soon for your return scan. Your scan for me was really detailed so I was wondering if you wanted a similar type of scan - soul dive?

I usually just feel out someoneā€™s energy/etc, but if you want me to try and do a soul dive for you instead, then I can try that to. Just wondering which you preferred.

Either way, Iā€™ll be able to message the scan results tonight or tomorrow based on my own energy levels today. I want to be thorough.

(If you want a soul dive then Iā€™ll do my best with it ā€“ have little experience on that)

Also quick question, about the external dark energy you felt. Did it feel like a succubus or demon type energy? I work with Lilith, but I spend alot more time with a spirit lover whoā€™s energy feels dark, so I figure her energy affects me more.

Although I have also been doing invocations for Lilith as well.

wow youre a good scanner, would you mind doing me?

Sure, scan me first so i can give you a equally detailed one

Would anyone like to trade?

As long as you try to match.

Me

1 Like

@popsmoke

When scanning you your energy appears as this cold fire, thereā€™s a small hint of a chaotic nature to it as in the energy is everywhere and doesnā€™t stay in one place, it smells almost like hot sand and the sound it makes is almost like a high pitched whistle as the energy moves at a fast rate almost like tiny prickles running across the skin.
When I look at your energy system you energy body has the usual 7 major chakras down your spine but I do not see any stagnation in your system but your pathways seem like theyā€™re not quite worked out yet but they show clear development as I see them steadily becoming thicker than some pathways Iā€™ve seen.

I move further into your energy system and get the visual of a bright sunny desert, just a long almost endless surface. I look and see your core and it appears to me like this:

the fire seems a bit chaotic but it has a stronger presence here, when I look into your core I see the same desert but this time itā€™s night, I donā€™t see any large structures or anything currently but I did come to find what could be your spirit guides, I see a rattlesnake and what looks like a jerboas:

https://www.spiritanimal.info/snake-spirit-animal/

Can I get a scan please

Thanks for the scan, I just woke up Iā€™m about to scan you after I ground myself.

Quick question, do you get any djinn vibe from me?