Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

She seems good, so that is plus. You’ll eventually figure it out.

1 Like

What did my energy feel like? Demonic, human, angelic? You said grey, violet and turquoise so that seems like neutral, and?

She is, she’s been guiding/communicating to me all my life basically.

I feel a very personal connection to her.

Hey man, I’m feeling very irritable and frustrated. I’m not sure if I’m just mad at myself. Would you be willing to scan me? My perceived lack of progress is what I believe is the reason for my frustration. But I’m unsure. @Noctis

I just scanned you recently.

It’s the same as before.

1 Like

Anyone up to scan me? I’m just like an advanced begginer I won’t be able to scan back… Thanks. :heart:

can u scan me please? I want to know if I have Lilith energies surrounding me

Anyone able to scan what type of energies my soul/essence is made up of/connected to? I can try and scan back.

(So soul type scan)

1 Like

Aren’t you working with her?

you seen to have a neko soul type, considering u very close to animals, and I believe to you are animal person who loved animals that is my guess as a first timer soul scan magician. Anyway can u soul can me to see what type of living soul is living inside of me or what type of energies I connected to. As I believe to be surrounding my Lilith energies, as she is my goddess

My soul is not this ^

We went over this before.

1 Like

yeah I’m but i want to make sure by confirmation by someone who able to soul scan, cause I been working with the deity I believe is Lilith, I have a picture that represent her, and her sigils on my atlar

Trust your own intuition.

well like i said I’m a first timer soul scan magician

thanks i do that then i trust my own intuition then

I’m aware, and that’s fine. However, it was just yesterday where we went over me NOT having a cat-fox neko soul. Not everything I draw is a representation of my soul.

You went off of stuff I’ve said, and my profile pic.

lol i know i just thought i could try again, but it look like i fail

1 Like

Hmm…well why don’t you check out the thread on how to scan, it’s on this forum. It will teach you how to scan.

ok will do

1 Like