Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I can look more into that if you want.

Sure I would appreciate that

1 Like

I feel itā€™s something within, that is being projected outwards and that is what they are reacting to now. (Kinda like how people react to others auras/vibes)

The spirit, I donā€™t know if sheā€™s a succubus or some other type of spirit. I also have been working with Lilith so maybe you picked up her energy?

1 Like

I did pick them up a bit, but they do not seem too interested in chatting with me. I am not getting a violent or anything really overly concerning on my end from them, so I am wondering if they are personal guides for you.

There is a similiar vibe to Lilith now that you mentioned it

1 Like

Dark figures moving around you in a circle, you have dark and fiery energy, fierce not to be fucked with, kind of intimidating in a way. Like shut up and follow the leader, donā€™t bitch, just chill.
Your in the circle of the demonic figures, energy flowing into you, you look kind of like a demonic being, pale skin, horns coming out of your head, prominent nails or should I say claws, that you could do some real damage with, red eyes, black hair.

2 Likes

I have alot of emotional/family/trauma based issues that Iā€™m working on with well Lilith atleast, but the other being I did not do a letter of intent for or anything.

If your okay with looking into my own essence/soul type? If not thatā€™s fine, you did mention spider webs/violet?

2 Likes

Hey can I get a scan? Been working on myself some.

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually what I feel from youā€¦?

1 Like

Thanks, now to return the favor.

With you, I actually saw a dark fog. I could see something massive moving within, pushing the mist aside but not breaking it for a clear view. It had almost a golem sort of feel but with a strong will. It was a calming environment in general for me, but at the same time intimidating enough to know not to fuck around in or with.

1 Like

Sure, I see a women sitting on a throne, the one next to her is empty, she has her legs crossed at the ankle, black dress, red hair, blue eyes, fiery and solar energy, I get the image of a pheonix.
You feel stronger and more fierce from the last time I scanned you, your energy feels stronger to.
I feel a motherly energy, but a dont fuck with mine kinda vibe.

2 Likes

K so for you I see patterns.

It looks kind of like that but the main colors are pink and gray with some turquoise.

The whole thing is on a globe and not a flat surface and goes on for what feels like forever.

When I move closer I see a woman with her head covered with a scarf and medium brown hair. She is drinking out a of a gold tea cup. She is in all the circles and is part of the pattern.

I get a lot of the reason why you are here in the realm is to learn and observe.

1 Like

I been hearing I have an ocean vibe energies around me by different people, maybe u can scan me and tell me what type of spirits around me, or what type of deity i could try work with

Why the throne next to me empty?

1 Like

Well Iā€™m a male. However I have had a spirit female tell me that she is a part of me as I am of her.

She has appeared with brown hair alot, acts calm but serious. Expressive but quiet I guess.

1 Like

Hahaha I did recently go through some major changes with Nyx, she purified my energy, made me quite a bit stronger to. Donā€™t worry I wont attack or anything if you push further in, its those who go poking around without permission who gets there ass handed to them.
Thank you for the scan @Dralukmun

1 Like

U know I always thought I have Lilith energies surrounding me ? like how u have Lilith energies surrounded by u

Eh your husband is out dealing with something. He left you to hold the fort.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think she was you, she is just apart of the pattern. If anything you are flying above to pattern but can visit her.

I work with Lilith for sex magick, and vampire magic, also to be surrounded by succubus spirits

Well sheā€™s more of a mirror according to all my encounters with her. I have some sort of connection to her, donā€™t know what.

1 Like