Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Please scan back!

1 Like

I will probably this afternoon, Iā€™m currently doing a purge.

1 Like

A good scan overall. Thank you.
My god form doesā€™nt have white hair, one of my spirit children does however, interesting the kiddo showed uo in the scans. He does wear a leather jacket and pants with boots.
My soul does take a draconic form in the etheric, however im a black dragon.
My boyfriend does have a pet rabbit.
My true self is okay with doing drugs once in a while, I do love to play pool. You are right I should be eating more meat, I do have a connection to the fae.

Alright my scan for you, I see a tall man in the wilderness, shaggy dark brown hair about shoulder length, tan skin, athletic build, carrying two swords in each hand, dark brown eyes, wearing brown cargo shorts, shirtless.
You have a connection to nature and enjoy being out in it, you also have strong earth energy. Work on grinding out stagnant energy in your energy system or try burning it out.
Your rather easy going, laid back, and your not a fan of drama. I also see a brown bear beside you, perhaps its something to look into, spirit guide or totem animal perhaps?
I do get the feeling shamanic journeying and the shamanic or druid current would be something you would be well suited form

Do you want to scan me in pm ?

I can scan back later

Can you scan my god form?? And can I scan your godform in exchange??

1 Like

Can someone scan me ?? Iā€™ll scan back

Not sure why, but I keep getting a carpenter/tradesmen feeling. Probably not literally.

I donā€™t scan well but for some reason I always get that feeling from you?

(It might be the profile photo ā€“ even though it doesnā€™t litterly relate to either of the two, itā€™s got that vibe .)

Would anyone like to trade a energetic scan? Should consist of elements, energy flow, and possibly what I could be (demon, angel, fae, ect.).

I would like to request to be scanned first and I will probably get back to you a few days after (I am a bit busy but I would like to dip my toe back in and see how things go). (:

3 Likes

I could try, and would ask for a soul scan/energy type/current in return. (So similar to you - what my soul may be)

Iā€™m very new so itā€™s up to you?

@Harith

Sure, im up for a trade. Scanning you I see your energy moving in well developed energy pathways, no stagnation, chakra size is quite large, you do direct energy work and you dont rely on others to do the work for you.
Your energy has a red look, smokeless fire in your core. Not to sure about that, Iā€™ve never scanned a core before. Are you a djinn?
Fire element is strong, solar to maybe? Fire normally has smoke :thinking:
I see a young man with white hair, horns coming out of the top of your head, a tail thin and not to long, your true form is athletic and not overly muscular, built for speed. White skin, white pants, shirtless, a necklace with a red pendant, so similar to your profile pic.
I think I got this really wrong lol. Thats what I get for not actually calming down amd meditating beforehand lol.
Want me to try scanning you properly tomorrow @Harith?

1 Like

Want to try a scan trade?

Iā€™m new but practice would be good.

So my dadā€™s a carpenter and Iā€™m more into sales but like knowing how to do things was thinking about getting back into sculpting lately but donā€™t have my tool with me. Thanx for the look over.

1 Like

I can attempt to I donā€™t always actually get an image when trying will be a little bit I have a few people that want scans still from the other site and Iā€™m just getting back on after sleeping all day.

1 Like

Glad I was close lol, I do have long brown almost black hair besides the eyes there blue, good scan, my self image doesnā€™t show my current weight Iā€™ma bit jollyer then Iā€™d like lol.
So I typically get seen with alot of different animals will try to check into the bear, when I randomly just thought journey in scans I see bears oftenly most the time I hook them up with a jar of honey one kept coming back over and over was funny. Then recently I had image of a polar bear attacking me so I hug it then it seemed to be ok with me and walked away.

1 Like

Take your time buddy

Interested in a scan to see if it correlates with this specific juncture spiritually that I am in nowā€¦ Any any info whatsoever would be much appreciatedā€¦

Obviously, will return the favour

Dark regards

I see a babbling creak , clear water, little boulders around it, a meadow that is mostly grass and some small wild flowers spread around. I see a few trees and under one of the trees is a woman wearing a flower crown. She is braiding something and seems in good spirits and is humming.

I see little white light orbs they seem to be protecting her but their arenā€™t really any threats.

It is all pretty calm

1 Like

Anyone interested in a trade scan? Iā€™m still practicing (new).

1 Like

I see a hall black marble, with mahogany tables, and mirrors on the walls, there is a figure in the middle, smartly dressed, and facial hair, almost business like, but tusks extending from your lower jaw. And an earing with a diamond from your left ear.

1 Like

Tusks from my lower jaw?
Found the reading interesting. (I do like to dress formal like)

Give me a few minutes to read you now.

1 Like