Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hey, I’m kinda inexperienced but I wanna try… So your in a dark cave in front of a wooden altar and I smell like a spicy/burning smell. Might be incense during a small simple ritual. Red candles and golden ish tools at the altar. Cloaked lady

2 Likes

I’m a beginner so I’ll try to do you and hopefully you can do me… So I feel like your just a chill guy that likes video games? I feel that if I saw you in person I would consider you physically strong. You have a strong will power to reach your new magic goal, you keep working hard and pushing through. I see the woods, strong earth energy, you are like a hard wall of rock. No defining spiritual form just yet. (you are formless and more like and energy cloud)

1 Like

Thanx try again on seeing into me more I allow. And I’ll definitely scan back Ina sec. I actually have a tarot/scan thread open right now so it’s nice to get a scan back lol I’ve done alot of them over the last few days, andni tend to write like three paragraphs when I’m doing a scan.

1 Like

Yea I’m a very just chill person and have been playing alot of video games my entire life, I’ve always been strong for my size but atm I’ma little plump and feeling weeker then I normally would.
My will power is strong it’s my dedication that lacks some times. I do have pretty good earth energy even though I don’t get out and explore as much as I should but we’re solid. I find it hard at times to see people God form image myself or there resting souls image. I’ve seen a few but been a while i haven’t tried much lately.

1 Like

I think you’re a white guy with brown hair hazel eyes? Let me know if I’m right idk lol. I feel your physical home is in the USA but you have a spiritual connection to the nature/woods in the spring in a cold Nordic country. Maybe you’re Nordic pagan idk

Anyone want to scan trade? I can scan back tomorrow, im about to go to bed shortly.

1 Like

I’m a newbie but I feel that you definitely have fire/earth energy and self identify as having dragon energy or working with dragon energies. However I think your soul isn’t so draconian in itself, but you have spirit servants are dragon energies so you feel like you are one too. I think you are independent person that likes the dark. @Noctis

1 Like

So I think about towards your of form and see an image but not vivid that makes me think posiden and then I see a red headed damnit little mermaid oictures getting in the way now of seeing eithevyour image or another part of your form. Long red hair a tiny bit long on the face vs most people it’s very appealing wearing a green dress that is either loose fitting solid green or it appears tighter fitting and has a pattern of small circles that shimmer. Oviously there’s the connection Arial the little mermaid the daughter of the image.
I thought what’s our element then see light blue like ice more then water I believe then green for nature, your more connected to wind then fire.
I tried to use my heart to tap in and get a clearer image but then it was still halfway blurry and your image immediately moved to next to me. I sense to see what you felt and jelouse came to mind sorry if that seems odd it was result of your spirit seeing the projection of heart towards your spirit to connect in the scan. I see the image of you touch your heart and try to project back I try to sense the energy and feel it slightly and had a slight purple energy during that time which is good considering you projected color aswell. I think what’s next and your petting a turtle then I get a close up on its head and it’s the big snapping turtle that has alligator in its name or something like that your still petting it. You decide to fee it and give I a carrot apperently it likes it and eats it. You do better then me about smelling I can’t get that yet I try and get an image come to mind and typically have the same word cone to mind, your smelled of banana’s

Attempting to see your souls image between reincarnations started to get image but then it stopped but imwas definitely silver and thought and then seen the picture of a cricket so makes me think you make music alot your soul does.

1 Like

Your scan is accurate. Dark is my primary element, secondary is fire.
My soul was at one point Draconion. I have been doing some alchemy with Nyx so im not quite like I was before, im not sure what I am now lol. I do have draconion servants and soldiers.
Im very much independent person, and I prefer the night and darkness, you don’t see me out in the daytime much lol.

1 Like

I happy with my performance then, your scan didn’t take very long!

1 Like

I like nature and water, so that’s accurate. My dad is Jamaican so that explains the bananas maybe. I’m confused about the jealousy though could you explain it differently?

I like music, but the Ariel stuff is hilarious :rofl::rofl:maybe I’m a princess~ Ive had many dreams about being a mermaid so who knows

1 Like

Scanning you I see mischiveous fae watching me, im not sure if you work with fae, if not perhaps its something to look into.
White skin, brown hair, has prankster stamped on her forehead, maybe 2 feet tall at most, cute but not to be messed with.
Going deeper in past your friend, I see a bright light shining around you lighting up the room. A tall, elegent women, olive skin, dark hair, facial feature’s remind me of royalty, blue dress.
Element wise I see an affinity for water, potential for lunar which would complement water well if you learn to work with lunar energy.

1 Like

Boi you hit a bull’seye… About to do my daily water wish making ritual now. Fae like me, I like them, some irish ansestry. Physical description ::ok_hand:perfect! You’re going places my man

1 Like

So the jealousy was because how much I made your spirit feel just by touching my heart and connecting to you, you tried to do same thing afterwards your spirit did and was able to project love itself too I felt it and seen the energy, so you went from jelouse to smug once you actually tried doing it back. I have no clue why bananas just what came to mind and eye when I tried to smell, I asked others what you smell like and had strawberry appear showing the difference between my intuition try to smell and other senses trying to fill in the blank and just asking lol.

Just wanted to say about the water and lunar especially now as o a few days ago and the moon entered Aquarius

1 Like

At least you had those dreams I’d try working with posiden maybe a bit might awaken our inner mermaid you dream of.

Do you want to trade? I can scan back tomorrow morning.

Sure I guess

So I see the dragon used for magic the gathering he has the elements circeling white is actually first saying you connect naturally to white more but the white steps back if its what are you using more and black step up. I then see a dionasuar the one thats sorta shaped like the one with the spiked ball tail but it has a giant fin the legth of its back and it’s eating greenery,

I take an attempt to see your God or and your white with almost all white hair a red symbol on the right side of your cheek, the hair is like sora from kingdom hearts but adult version your wearing a small leather jacket that has chain throught it, your tongue is split in one image but no in the main image of the god form your wearing denim or leather pants I’m not sure and it seem like he changed to leather cause now there darker,. I see your shoes or maybe boots there all black burst open and taloned claws of a large red dragon the previous head hight I only partly up the keg just slightly higher then knee bearly oviously your standing it’s sorta thick legs I think thicker then the image of the dragon on your icon the legs are standing like human legs almost besides you know giant and red scaled and all muscle. Your arms are also humanoid proportion wise and where they bend. This is just another image for you not the image o the god form which I believe to o been the cool looking dude. Now I ask for things to bereveaked not dragon wise cause I’m sure your used to that being shown I see a fluffy white :rabbit2: not sure why I think about what about it and see a carrot get tossed down then when I type what about it I see pellets being made and shared… Lol then it kicks out it back legs and shoots them towards my direction but to my right, I think what’s over there then see and empty small circle table and the words nothing anymore.
So I try to think what’s next after the rabbit and see a hand playing with it’s belly then as I type what’s next it seems to disappear momentarily… Then see an alligator snapping turtle and am like hmm it’s back just seen one of these but this one facing the opposite direction I think if it friendly would you be able to pet it and it snapped it’s jaw but you pick it up anyways and okay with it, I think about your godform and the turtle and see soup he must not have the same nature affinity yiu have being willing to interact with those that would harm you if given the chance. I get the feeling the godsekf would also eat the rabbit two since there just food to him with how much of his preditor instinks are active. I think what does he like and see a 8 ball fly into a hand I was thinking the godform like it’s larger then a normal pool ball backing up my idea it’s a magic 8 ball. But think about what about a 8 ball of, and then the godform is snorting stuff up Yola. I get the idea he’s down for those types of things but isn’t about it all the time. You dislike broccoli? I recommend going a little more heavier on the meats to bring real self and God form closer to gether because he’s a oviouse carnavore. And think what about… then see a fae which makes me think is it the one from nice lady that’s been giving it then useing lighting at you hitting the giant humanoid dragon image, our God form doesn’t seem to care and the humanoid form just brushes his shoulder and I don’t find the attack to be of malice but just playing around oddly enough. Even seeing the fae doing that cute little inicent face while twisting hips back and forth. I also don’t believe the used to much power in the attack

1 Like

It sounds like you went to my second level of protection that’s makes me hard to read, the never end cave loop.

The first layer that most don’t get is mirroring

Thank you

1 Like