Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Thank you!

I am really thankful. Only , I donā€™t understand the part with this women ? Do you maybe know who is she or what is my relationship with her?

And also , that entities posses that trait a little bit but it didnt do something to you . I am not sure if I could sense something harmful.

I really didnā€™t scry furtherā€¦ Tell you whatā€¦ Tomorrow once Iā€™m chill Iā€™ll get into trance a do a full enquiry for youā€¦ A nice deep scan

Thank you ! You donā€™t need to do it if you donā€™t want it.

When you feel like it, feel free to scan me back. I dont mind waiting a while.

Yes

Iā€™m delaying coz Iā€™m getting this mild headache. Donni whether its me being tired but here is what I gotā€¦

I locked onto your energy then its nightā€¦ Something is moving swiftly and quickly ā€¦as I move closer
.it stops approach me and I see something like this

It approaches me as if it wants to attack and grinsā€¦ti flex its sharp teethā€¦ Iā€™m like whoaā€¦ Hold it Iā€™ve been sent by whoever owns this placeā€¦ It agrees to lead me to only a few select scenes by using its head like" come along " ā€¦im first taken to a templeā€¦ Someone is meditatingā€¦he is all black like a fucking shadow or somethingā€¦ I donā€™t wanna move closerā€¦ Then Iā€™m taken to a waterfallā€¦ someone/something is showering with its back turn towards me tallā€¦ Not interested in looking at, me but feels my, presence looks like this,
But it has wings black wingsā€¦ Its no werewolfā€¦ More like black dragon /man/wolf combinedā€¦ WTFā€¦ Yes and it definitely has a tail.
Then the sensation of im not needed here so I shift my attention to where I belongā€¦ My bodyā€¦

1 Like

How off Iā€™m I? :joy::joy:ā€¦off the charts?

1 Like

That is a first, recently I got some new friends of sorts. Im sorry they scared you, I had no idea that they would do that. I think the dog/wolf thing is a hellhound. I did recently ask for one. The black shadow man meditating is a guide of sorts. He was once two demons who merged into one.
My soul is that of a dark Darconian with black scales, black wings. I do look like a combination of dragon and man lol.
The wolf part is more symbolic, my human body is apart of the Mohegan tribe. Mohegan roughly translated means ā€œof the wolfā€.
Overall a very accurate scan! Thank you

2 Likes

Shit theyā€™re super protective its chilling scary but thrillingā€¦ Like a movie scene lolā€¦ It was making sounds and shit while moving fast
.was there like WTFšŸ˜‚

1 Like

May I get one :slight_smile: I never scanned before.

I smell burning and I can feel the heat on my face,
Iā€™m in darkness but I sense movementā€¦as if my surroundings are changing but I canā€™t see it.

I see open space Within wood lands leading to a clearing, i hear a high pitch singing bowl, the same sound pattern repeating itself.

I see a person in the distance standing in the middle of the clearing controlling what looks like lightning, they continue to play with it, as if becoming more confident each time.
I approach with caution there is a mix of energy with a hint of deception.

They stand dressed simply in dark blue cloth and leather, they rub their left wrist as if it hurts.

As they face me I see their face bares strange markings not tattoos as if Itā€™s a scar but done intentionally.
They lower their hood and they have dark hair which is a little messy.

The leather they were bares Symbols/markings which fade and change.

They hold a sliver sword in their right hand, although it seems as though itā€™s a little heavy so they use both hands to Hold it.

The woods are dark but blue and green energy flows within giving of a glow as they move around.
Whatā€™s strange is their shadow moves differently it no longer mirrors the physical body.

Flames now circle us the flames do not bother nor burn, they carve a gap within the circle wall and leave.

1 Like

@Nostre

Since I already did an overall energy scan, Iā€™m going to go right into the soul dive as I prefer to restate information I already got from the previous scan.

So going directly to your core I see this crystallized fire, inside of it the energy looks like a thick redish black smog like this:

Moving towards the core the force around the core is not quite heavy but not quite light either, proceeding to ā€˜diveā€™ into the core I find myself in a mountainous area, not one bit of flora or fauna around, the sky is cloudy as if a storm is about to happen, while moving through the mountain, thereā€™s many jagged areas, but one place that stands out is the cave. I entered the cave with what looks like water dripping from the stalactites, the further I go the more I sense this familiar energy so I draw closer and come to find this large seal that looks like itā€™s built into the wall. I observe it closely and see what looks like dark elemental energy seeping from it but not fully released from it.

I approach the seal and start tapping on it, I see some cracks formed into it as well and before I could tamper with it further I am called by your soulā€™s manifestation which shows itself as a humanoid draconic, the scales are a dark red, as he approaches he goes to the seal and does what I did before tapping it with a clawed finger.
I ask him why the seal is still there and he goes on to explain that itā€™s holding back his ā€˜originalā€™ elemental energy and that he seems like a fire draconic due to the seal. I asked why he has not destroyed it yet and release the energy behind it and he goes on to explain it will break with progress and re-connection to the soul self and turned down my offer to deconstruct the seal. After such we leave the cave and manifestations of what looks like wolves wander the mountains, mostly large grey wolves.

I ask him if he enjoys having a humanoid form and shrugs his voice slightly gruff voice that he preferred the form prior to his reincarnation cycle in which he shows me a large black western dragon, scales almost like obsidian, then goes on to show me why his scales are now a dark red instead of black and the visual is of the seal once more. Similar to this:

After he was done showing me the visuals of a brief moment of his time prior to the cycle of reincarnation I ended the projection.

2 Likes

Awesome scan! Thank you @Velenos! Its very accurate, all of it is to the best of my knowledge.
This is the 2nd life Iā€™ve had on earth. My reincarnation cycle ends after this life, then I will resume my duties in the infernal.

2 Likes

No problem, I do advise getting rid of that seal though, seems the reason your energy shows itself as mostly fire elementally aligned is because itā€™s keeping back your ā€˜primaryā€™ elemental energy which from what I see is dark energy.

2 Likes

I saw an image of you praying to angels, not demons , then doing planetary work , and you were looking up at a cross ā€œ heā€™s doing good work , he should keep it up ā€œ

Did you already

Did you already , might read you another time

Can scan me please?