Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Well sometimes I do have a beard spiritually, eyes aren’t green nor do I have dreads, as for the elemental energy earth is part of it but as a whole it’s cosmic (which consists of earth and a few other elemental energies) and you’re right on the goetia point my true self, as my memory of my true self life serves me, the goetia in title or them being born wasn’t there yet.

1 Like

Cool, im glad I got some of it right. I need more practice I think lol. Thank you for the feedback Velenos!

I see a forest at night thick with trees and the moon popping through. The trees are bare.

I see you with antlers, connected with the nature, but you are standing up right and can shapeshift to what ever is around you to fit in.

You travel and gather stories, knowledge and more personal experience.

While you like to like to blend in and make those around you more comfortable your soul is huge and not to be messed with.

I saw an image of you looking like a man with a little bit of weight , you were lazing around on a couch and eating and drinking a lot , “ he doesn’t take the occult very seriously , however he has seen other people getting results and that interests him “

I would like a scan please

Trade anyone?

Can we swap, bruv?

Is someone for trade?

Yes… Shall we

Trade

1 Like

Sure. Scanning you I see a man with dark tanned skin standing proud holding a sword in his right hand. About 3 and a half feet long, towards the point it got a little wider. You have black hair, dark eyes, quite fierce, regal facial features, darkness surrounds you. Your a warrior, proud and strong, you’ve gone through alot yet you keep going on.
Your shirtless, and wearing cream colored pants and brown boots. A scar along your chest. Looks like it was from dodging what would have been a fatal blow that only left you with a wound that scarred.

1 Like

Ok . I saw you swimming. You were drawning and going back again , but more harder. There were entities around you . Some shields you , some not . I see also a darkness in you . It is eating you and it is connected to your path . Think about love.

1 Like

Thank you… Nice read… Hold on imma do yours…

1 Like

Thank you… So its about my path like my path is wrong or like stressing?

Did you get a feel of my energy?

Nothing is wrong if you use it in a right way. I think that it is not wrong , but a little bit strong .

1 Like

Thanks… Entities you saw… How did they appear… Brief just an example

They seem to have a malicious side a little bit , and I think but I am not sure that I senses demonic energy.

1 Like

Malicious as in can harm me… Or just their trait?

Okay I did a quick scan upon you… The accuracy of this is not guaranteed since I don’t practise this a lot but… Here goes it

I arrive in a forest/jungle like place… I’m a ushered in by a middle aged lady …swearing orange like attire…she asks me “where are you from”…i tell her “earth” …lol…
She then takes some stuff and start mashing them up in a mortar and pestle… She is consumed in this act as if it means a lot to her… Like she wants to cure or heal something…
Afterwards I see her basking in the sun…
That’s all I could pick up for now

If that makes sense… Alright… If it doesn’t tell me I’ll do more tomorrow