Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Thank you a lot!

I got the impression that those who surround you are “messengers”. When I tried to find out what kind of “messengers” they were and who they were from, the word “horned god” appeared in my thoughts. It seems that they can act as “guides” to this “horned god” (which is why they are needed). And this is have some connection to some kind of “pact”. And it seems that this “horned god” can explain what kind of “pact” it is.

When I tried to find out what this horned god was, I saw a black obelisk. There was also a lot of red folor in this place (in general, the whole landscape reminded me of a volcanic one). After these images, a star appeared in front of me, which is associated with the gatekeepers.

I also tried to check if these creatures are impostors, but, according to my feelings, they are not. Although there are some doubts or a small stress (maybe about with these entities).

1 Like

In this case, to implement cooperation, you should develop in some magical area or explore some unusual issue or area of ​​magical knowledge in order to achieve significant results or discover something new.

It seems to me that Lucifer (with an eye on the recent scan) wants to convey some message to me. If you don’t mind, you can try to find out which one, or just do a general scan.

1 Like

Thank that makes sense from my apparently multi lifetime pact I’m halfway through.

I hope I got something good out of it lol.

1 Like

Yes. I think your scanning is weighty argument to resume my work with the Fiery World.

1 Like

Thank you! I’l pm you about your question.

1 Like

Look into what Lexmanah wants me to do, from here.

Here’s your scan.

“Tell her that if she wants to move forward, she needs to let go of her past. That’s what needs to happen.”

I got that from your higher self.

1 Like

Hay does anyone want to trade not the best but will give it my best shot.

I do.

did you have question in mind or did you want a general scan?

Now, I saw a sword, I saw a person meditating and I saw runes. So if you do martial arts, practice that, if you don’t do some exercise or make it more dynamic (?) if you already do. Continue meditating and try to do trancework. Then practice divination as well as means to develop your senses more. Focus on your overall development instead of being too specific/targeted.

That’s true…thank you for the scan!

2 Likes

Never did a trade with you wanna trade ?

Sure.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

The scan opens to a night sky with a full moon. I can see all the stars in the sky and it’s the height of night in the middle of a forest. From behind the moon is a shooting star that descends Westward.

In front of me is a cloaked woman, hood up. She kneels to plant something into the ground then dismisses herself in the direction of the star into the thick of the woods. Eyes open on all the trees as they watch her walk herself to a gentle creek.

There, she kneels down again, hands rising out of the water to hold hers. A quiet voice saying “let all worries flow away”. The spirit carries on with the current and the vision ends there.

1 Like

Oky Doki so saw you have few strong suits one of them is in your third eye to say so , also one of them lies in using ur hands maybe energy work. ? You strive to go on a higher step out yourself on a winning position you step up for yourself and for others , have a bright aura that shines whenever you go . There are some shadows are you that are pushing you from behind also another dignified looking dude bit like an warrior .

Does anything sound true ?
Also forgot they will be some people to will rely on you in the future no matter the path you take

1 Like

Thanks a lot makes sense to me :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

1 Like

Sounds nice. Thank you. Here’s your scan.

I saw a busty woman in scale armor, red hair flowing in the wind.

She said if you want to make progress, you have to let go of the idea that you don’t know anything. That’s all I got.

1 Like

Hehe thanks a lot that helps a lot

1 Like

So don’t know how do scan so I just imagined myself walking into your avatar. I see the light in the back round and take me high up to the heavens see a tree brimming with life color saturating all over it leaf’ there was a entity watching over the tree I want to say was a she but not sure light seem radiate from this person almost making it blinding. I continue on the everything go black I see the image of a insect dyeing twice then I stand among the clouds the a gold gate that seem to be guarded two entities that don’t make note of as more focused on the door with giant yellow diamond above it I try to go in but the guards stop me. Its not until I firmly state business that let me pass push past the door in a circular room that seem to be made of wood I see symbol that phase in and out before multicolor slim like creature comes into view as it move around inspecting me. I ask it to show me more as I reach out my hand the creature moves in a circle it body around me making a rippling affect that seem to change are environment I’m standing among the clouds but everything seem to have take on the color blue like a tint to everything there a oval Blue gem with a sliver frame it appears to be some type of mirror I stick my hand through and I go from one to three arms on the side stuck through and my body take on this gold insectoid exoskeleton look around the mirror see everything on the other side is purple.
There was also a lot of visions of tree root reaching everywhere. I think this the message that I got that there many different aspect to you and you influence and power reach far wider then may know do not forget that you are a god in the making you must harness all that you are and there a level fluidity that you must master in the future. What do you think how did I do?

1 Like

I did the ritual last night, could you ask azazel if the ritual worked?

1 Like