Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

Im torn between yellow and orange with you mate

1 Like

Hmm. Light pink or a very light red. Possibly yellow.

1 Like

Btw everyone my intuition is starting to strengthen to the point where i can sometimes delve into someone and pick out parts of their personality or overall life. Already did it with two of my friends. Tbh i dont know who was more creeped out by What i said. Me or my friends lol

3 Likes

I think its called “scanning” someone.

1 Like

Its not so much i see it. I feel it. Whatever i felt feeled like it was guarding or protecting. It felt positive.

Thank you

Your welcome

Practice scan me please.

Thank you, this is interesting. Last night 3 things flashed into my memory, a friend (hedge witch) says I’ve been marked, which isn’t directly related but I feel like She’s going to tie it together soon.

EDIT: I’ll also take a scan if you’re looking to practice. Let’s see what you can dig out.

Thanks you very much.

Okay guys i actually need to take a break. Practiced scanning someone i knew. Chest started to feel like it was about to explode so ill read everyones auras and practice scanning again tomorrow. Is it normal to physically hurt like that after doing that?

3 Likes

Hi (:

2 Likes

A very evil aura

1 Like

You have to do energy manipulation. That is where you draw energy into yourself. And you don’t want to over do any workings. Take a break when you feel drained. That pain you are feeling is your body telling you to slow down.

Yeah. Slow down. Whew. Well im going to bed. Tired as fuck ill be back on tomorrow everyone.

2 Likes

Get some rest. We’ll be here when you get back.

3 Likes

They are creepy!!! Who knows!

1 Like

I see orange or yellow in your aura

1 Like

i see red or a dark pink in your aura