Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

So I wouldn’t say i’m a expert at reading Aura’s but I can read them accurately most of the time. Post your picture below and I’ll try reading yours. List of aura colors and meanings.

• Deep red: Grounded, strong will power, survival oriented
  • Dark red: Anger
  • Clear red: Energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate
  • Orange: Vitality, vigor, creative, stamina, courageous
  • Orange-yellow:detail oriented, perfectionist
  • Yellow: Creative, playful, identity, awareness, power, knowledge, curiosity
  • Yellow-green: Passionate, communicative
  • Green: Nature, growth, balance, love
  • Dark green: Jealousy, low self-esteem, resentment
  • Blue: Cool, calm, sensitive, expression
  • Dark blue: Fear of self-expression
  • Indigo: Intuitive, visionary, clear minded
  • Violet: Visionary, divine wisdom, enlightenment
  • Silver: Abundance, nurturing
  • Bright pink: Sensitive, artistic, affection, compassion, purity
  • Dark pink: Immature, dishonest
  • Gold: Enlightenment, wisdom, intuitive thinker
  • White: Purity, unity, transcendent
    Note there can be more meanings than just these for auras and it is possible to have more than one
11 Likes

Friendly reminder to all this is public, so don’t post yourself if you’re still in the broom closet. :+1:

10 Likes

Wowa my eyes look lizardy :slight_smile: :alien:

7 Likes

Even if not, discussion here sometimes gets a bit more controversial than most of us would prefer to be publicly linked to us. Being known as a witch, even a dark one, is a bit different than someone having evidence of you discussing animal or even human sacrifice, even if just in theory.

4 Likes

Well said. :+1:

2 Likes

Yours is somewhat giving off a blue color? Possibly purple. If your a writer or painter or anything that involves creativity then your aura is most likely purple.

2 Likes

I like these kind of topics.
All right, here we go:

DSC-01681

:wine_glass::black_heart::candle:

8 Likes

Yours is either orange, red or yellow. Possibly gold. I’m still developing this talent so its not always spot on for me. Usually people with orange auras are in great health and can be excited easily. By the way your eyes look, you look like you excite easily.

4 Likes

I love orange!!!

Getting a green from you. Possibly light pink.

1 Like

Do you like nature? Or involved with some type of job or profession that heals people. Nurse, counselor etc?

1 Like

Hm, I like the nature, and it’s elements.

Or involved with some type of job or profession that heals people. Nurse, counselor etc?

I wanted to start job as nurse long years ago, and I’m a good supporter (in helping out people in hard times and give them good advices), but this is not my “main role”, and I can not feel too much compassion for anyone.

1 Like

Yep your certainly a green

1 Like

6 Likes

What is mine! :sunglasses: Will send pick lata…

2 Likes

I will put my pick up after work with a blurred face. I posted it then saw lady Eva’s comment about being public and about being in the broom closet… Haha which I AM!!!

1 Like

@knowledgeseeker Just a quick heads up, you’re better off editing the text that comes up when you upload the image, since it breaks the image. Deleting acts as an edit and people can still see the post you deleted

Thank you!! Did not know that I just fixed it

1 Like

I see a lot of orange and red in yours.

1 Like

Or is it pink? Hmm. Your aura is conflicting as fuck for me lol.

1 Like