Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

Will start practicing scanning people in a few hours. At school in first period so will have to wait till fourth period. Teacher doesnt give a fuck what we do in that class.

1 Like

The red I see is quite bright. Deep red is the color I listed above. check it out.

Hidden face but it should be enough. I guess :blush:
Give it a shot when you can.

1 Like

lol I hope my aura is of something positive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blue or dark green

A light orange or red for you mate

1 Like

Oh thanks I like that :slight_smile:

Lets give it a shot

3 Likes

@Damian

Would you mind reading me again?

0_0 wow that smile is adorable. Ok enough of me being weird. You have a light pink aura mate.

Reading how? Like your aura or a scan?

Either or both if I’m not asking too much. If you’d like I can post another photo. The one i used previously is a few weeks old.

1 Like

I’ll glady read your aura again. whenever I scan someone it takes a lot out of me so i’m kinda saving that energy for later.

1 Like

Go ahead a post another photo

1 Like

I understand completely.

literally just took this, I apologize for potato quality. If you remember me later when you’re doing scans, I’ll check when I’m at work later. Thank you @Damian

3 Likes

I see a light blue aura. It almost appears white or clear.

1 Like

Hmm. Your energy feels neutral. As if there is no good or bad within you. Or there is an equal amount.

1 Like

Thanks!

Curious. A friend keeps telling me my path is going to be interesting and conflicting. Also that I know more than I realize. I’ll have to pass your bit on and see what they say. Thank you.

1 Like

No problem mate