Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

Just lemme know if I need another image

2 Likes

Orange, maybe a dark yellow.

But i’m gonna go with orange lol

Currently working on asscendancy and been doing a lot of heavier work for it, so Im hoping its a shade of violet lol

If you have been doing those things then i’m sure it is.

1 Like

No worries I got you. This is a popular topic lately I’ve noticed. Suddenly auras are back in fashion. :):laughing:

3 Likes

Hmm. I can’t really see auras. Occasionally when i’m in a meditative state or just really calm i’ll see them. But I tend to sense them and “feel” them more often. Intuition sense I suppose.

3 Likes

That’s pretty typical, after a recent major thing that I did with Set, people have a hard time understanding my energy.

What colors or general feelings do you get?

Something positive or professional. Laid back. Something ancient? I have never been able to feel energy like that from people so clearly something is changing within me. As far as colors go, I feel a brown, gold and grey energy.

1 Like

Light blue

I was feeling cautious about showing my face but I’d love to know if anything significant can be seen.

2 Likes

You have a pinkish aura. Not sure what shade tho

If you want you can try read my aura. I’m wondering if you will see same color as one of my friends^^
I feel wierd not contributing in other topics of forum but search bar is my best friend and basicly for now i finding all needed answers^^

5 Likes

Some sort of green would be my first answer? Possibly blue or red.

1 Like

Yes, that friend also said its green, thank you^^

1 Like

1 Like

Hey man :blush: please make your next post an intro :blush: it’s a rule here

3 Likes

here is mine

3 Likes

5 Likes

Red or purple for you mate.