Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

Mid ritual on the side of a mountain.

9 Likes

Dark blue mate

1 Like

I can’t really tell what your aura is but strangely enough I feel as if your radiating with positive energy. Something to do with the ritual you did?

Oooh, doesn’t sound so good. Lol

Lol no worries i’m still learning how to use this ability. I may be wrong.

No, it’s okay. Just went to google to see what that means and it actually kinda makes sense. Very intuitive and obsessed with self knowing. I run a shamanic business, fortune teller et al and spells for people. What I’ve read on indigo aurasactually seems to fit the bill. I just thought it might be bad because of the draft you put upwards of blue or less vibrant auras not being a good thing.

Ah, well glad you found your aura mate.

Just lemme know if I need another image

2 Likes

Orange, maybe a dark yellow.

But i’m gonna go with orange lol

Currently working on asscendancy and been doing a lot of heavier work for it, so Im hoping its a shade of violet lol

If you have been doing those things then i’m sure it is.

1 Like

No worries I got you. This is a popular topic lately I’ve noticed. Suddenly auras are back in fashion. :):laughing:

3 Likes

Hmm. I can’t really see auras. Occasionally when i’m in a meditative state or just really calm i’ll see them. But I tend to sense them and “feel” them more often. Intuition sense I suppose.

3 Likes

That’s pretty typical, after a recent major thing that I did with Set, people have a hard time understanding my energy.

What colors or general feelings do you get?

Something positive or professional. Laid back. Something ancient? I have never been able to feel energy like that from people so clearly something is changing within me. As far as colors go, I feel a brown, gold and grey energy.

1 Like

Light blue

I was feeling cautious about showing my face but I’d love to know if anything significant can be seen.

2 Likes

You have a pinkish aura. Not sure what shade tho

If you want you can try read my aura. I’m wondering if you will see same color as one of my friends^^
I feel wierd not contributing in other topics of forum but search bar is my best friend and basicly for now i finding all needed answers^^

5 Likes