Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

Me and one of my four cats (this one is Esmé). What are our auras.

11 Likes

I got white centre, pink outer upper and a vaguely violet lower edge. Overall violet tone to it ( reminded me of parmaviolet sweets… Probs misspelt that but I’m too lazy to look it up). Not to hijack your thread, just thought it might be helpful to give a second opinion. Bit of context and all that.
Personally, I start in the centre and work out: try and reach to the person, through the astral.

3 Likes

I figured I saw some sort of pink. No worries though. second opinions are welcome here.

1 Like

Yours is some sort of purple or pink tone and as far as I can tell I see white in your cats aura. I’v never read an animals aura before so this was interesting to me lol.

3 Likes

I see a grey outline with orange smudged in. Murky auras like this usually indicate a negative energy.

1 Like

Nice! I can’t see auras, but you’re the second one to see the red. Funny that you say it’s conflicting for you too. The first person told me they saw red and like a teal color split diagonally.

1 Like

How do I heal this lol

Not entirely sure. Like I said I could be wrong as I am new to reading auras. So don’t start worrying just yet lol. But I do have a question. Have you dealt with some type of mental illness in your past? Like depression.

1 Like

Yeah lol. The red I saw was pretty light. Usually means your a passionate person.

1 Like

Yes I have I also have severe bipolar mania from a football concussion I also know that grey energy can be death energy does that mean someone tried to imbue my aura with death energy or I think it might mean that someone vampyrized me

3 Likes

Grey energy from my understanding represents mental illness. So consider what I saw fairly accurate.

1 Like

If that’s the case that’s true

1 Like

You’re not wrong. That’s awesome.

1 Like

I see purple or a light pink. Are you a creative person? Such as do you read, paint or draw etc a lot?

1 Like

All of this:

1 Like

A lot … not currently. But in the past I’ve dabbled in all sorts of arts and crafts from sketching to knitting and many more. Would love to be a writer but run short on ideas. And I’ve always read a lot, just not currrntly.

Then you have a purple aura. Didn’t have to see your aura to know that. You look like a creative person.

Whew. That was a lot lol.