Walpurgisnacht

Who has plans for the witches night? Lets hear them. Muah hahaha

6 Likes

Still planning so far my ideas are;

• renew the pact with King Paimon and azazel
  • Might do one with Belial and Vine
  • If I can gather a couple of people then Lake of fire ritual would be on the cards
6 Likes

Step1. Go to the woods at 11pm
Step 2. Perform rite of the torchbearer at midnight
Step 3. Meditate in the woods for a while
Step 4. Join the revelry downtown

8 Likes

Gatekeeper ritual from BoA to resolidify my pact with them. Then some very private ritual working. Followed by getting shitfaced and having BDSM sex.

9 Likes

You had me at shit faced and bdsm sex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

In the words of leonidus. " we’re in for one wild night"

4 Likes

Calling upon Odhinn to grant me the wolf shirt and joining the wild hunt.

9 Likes

Same Calling upon Odin… would love to get into the sex part, but I will be alone lol

4 Likes

I honestly don’t know what i’ll be doing yet as it wasn’t even on my radar (i get distracted by bright and shiny objects a lot, bite me) but on tuesday night i did had a little chat with Lilith about the total train wreck of a sunday i had and she said something along the lines of “Grant us 30 days to prepare the way.”

I went to sleep thinking what the hell was she talking about…Oh…

So thinking cap on i guess, do i treat myself to something nice or bind this world in eternal darkness and despair?

Might have to flip a coin here. :thinking:

6 Likes

I guess you’ll see in 30 days. :grinning:

1 Like

FYI folks, the Full Moon is at 01:58 (1.58am BST) Monday, that’s basically Sunday Night for the Americas, so anyone west of the UK may be able to do something equally kickass on the Sunday, may be more convenient for some so I thought I’d mention it?

This timer should work to give an estimate from your location:

My own plans TBC.

8 Likes

Im one hourn in front of uk time which means its same for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Planning to get possessed by the 4 gatekeepers and perform the gatekeeper ritual.

Cant let this opportunity slip away!

4 Likes

Luuuuucky

2 Likes

Since everyone else is bringing Belial through the gate maybe I’ll bring Azazel through.

6 Likes

Don’t forgot Lucifuge

Something told me to let you know.
@Eye_of_Ra

2 Likes

Haha me too bro

3 Likes

I was thinking Lucifuge too … I guess he’s letting me know he wants in on it too :laughing:

Thanks @AlphaC

2 Likes

I am not sure if I do anything related to magic but I’d love to call a svartalfar or do a similar ritual. Then Again I might empower a pocket watch with energy to keep around as a battery. Do you have any good suggestions to work with Odin for a first time meeting or something similar @FraterMagni ?

1 Like

Oh I like the way you think!!

1 Like