Walpurgisnacht

How about we all do a spell to protect the forum, Lady Eva and all of us. Together. . Aside from our individual plans. Just a thought. For ascension and protection. If this is a bad idea i apologize and please @Lady_Eva, forgive me and delete it.

2 Likes

@Alexander12 Hmm a pocket watch. Wonder where you got that idea :wink: What I would reccomend is maybe meditating on Odin or perhaps calling him down and offering to him, inviting him to be in your life and teach you. But be warned, heā€™s like the best kind of father. He tends to stick around and become extremely invested in your Ascent. @J.A.Ragnarson can attest to this.

3 Likes

It is the most fulfilling relationship Iā€™ve had with a deity to know Odin as Allfather. I agree. He is a hard teacher, but itā€™s done out of love. At least thatā€™s how I have experienced the One-Eyed Wanderer. Heā€™s my closest friendā€¦ without a body anyway.

2 Likes

Thank you both for your recommendation. I am very interested in Odin, always felt some kind of pull towards him, Loki as well. Have you posted anything related or some sort of ritual here? Iā€™d like to follow your guidelines. In any case thanks again ^^ @FraterMagni to be honest I had the pocket watch for a fotamecus ritual or something related to altering my perception of time, but FMA works as well :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ll post the ritual Iā€™m doing in the Dark Norse study group. Iā€™m still putting things together, but when Iā€™m done Iā€™ll post my Odinic ritual there.

1 Like

Awesome! Cant wait~

1 Like