Vovin's Freeze Spell ~ from EvocationMagic.com

Hi there, What if I change the intent to
_"“I want Marilyn Manson to stop bothering me and from saying or causing any harm to myself or reputation. May they become defenseless, helpless, hopeless & friendless in there life which makes them a so embroiled in there own affairs that I will no longer be involved in any way with this person for as long as this string binds this scroll so mote it be.”

Also do we need a regular tap water only or do we need to charge the tap water with all the negative energy we got towards that person? Please let me know. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Lady_Eva
Can you please provide some insights to the query given at the top.?

> _Hi there, What if I change the intent to_

_ > "“I want Marilyn Manson to stop bothering me and from saying or causing any harm to myself or reputation. May they become defenseless, helpless, hopeless & friendless in there life which makes them a so embroiled in there own affairs that I will no longer be involved in any way with this person for as long as this string binds this scroll so mote it be.”
>
> Also do we need a regular tap water only or do we need to charge the tap water with all the negative energy we got towards that person? Please let me know. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve used similar kind of freezing spell for a court case of my brother and worked like a charm - for that part I concercrated at, since there was two different things they accused him for and I only focused the more serious one and thought the other one wouldn’t go through anyway.

But the system sucked once again and they sentenced him for that one. But in another case the prosecutor, witnesses and the judge were freezed so that they all kinda just “forget” it.

3 Likes

You probably shouldn’t just focus on the more serious charges in any case, as prosecutors regularly offer plea deals where the defendant pleads guilty to a lesser crime to avoid being convicted of a more serious one.

1 Like

They don’t do that kind of deals here. And the more serious case was that kind of they couldn’t have let it be anyway.
Also, why to admit something you didn’t commit?

1 Like

Are you in the US? Everywhere in the US uses those kinds of deals - the system has criminalized so many things, it would crush without them. People admit to stuff they didn’t do all the time. That’s the nature of plea deals.

Article from Forbes

A Really Good Article

The Only Site Trying to Fix It

2 Likes

No, I live in Finland. And yes I do understand that, but again, that’s not how the system works here. No plea deals allowed here, no admitting things you didn’t commit, just try and fight to prove you didn’t do it or take a sentence.

3 Likes

Just one more thing to love about Finland <3

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Just wanted to do a quick success report!

I performed the spell to remove a supervisor that has been abusing my family for a long time. On the sixth day he was moved to another department. It is super encouraging especially when I’m very new to magick :slight_smile:

I’m over the moon! Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Have my own stalker issue. Did your friend receive contact from the stalker since this post?

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of. After about a year of not hearing any updates on that situation from that friend I also buried the jar in a cemetery near by. I think i used this spell a few times and got pretty immediate results each time, so definitely a good one to start with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just curious as if there is a way to edit this so that you can keep two people (not myself) away from each other?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could do this spell for someone in the family that is bothering me? Just to stop bothering me, not to leave forever?

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I know this is an older thread, but you added it to another thread earlier and I had a question I was hoping you could answer (and I really didn’t want to take over the other person’s thread).

Do you think this is best suited to one name per container? Or could you, for example, put three or four different names bound separately, but in the same container?

2 Likes

I’d do one name per unless they’re working together as a group, for example a group harassing you at work or something.

Any doubt you feel, it’s probably worth just doing the extra step and not having that nagging feeling you won’t get the result.

4 Likes

You’re a star! Thank you!

3 Likes

I have had little luck with freezer spells lol, someone always digs in the freezer looking for a magnum bar and finds it. So now I hide the spot I put it in the freezer with a spell, so it’s not disturbed. It’s an easy hiding spell. ( deity name) do hide this jar in its secret spot, so that ( names of ppl with the midnight munchies :rofl:) will find it not, so mote it be.

3 Likes

Midnight munchies! Hehehehehe. I have little ones in the house, who enjoy eating all my keto ice cream the minute I’m out of sight!

2 Likes

Ikr, same here

2 Likes