Vovin's Freeze Spell ~ from EvocationMagic.com

Yup, works like a charm, every time, all the time.

3 Likes

Invisibility is possible, just as in movies. A “UFO contactee” ( contact with demons/angels in my opinion) gave me proof of it. He made himself totally invisible and unheardable by me, sitting in daylight in front of me and chatting with my mom and another man. He was invisible only to me. COMPLETELY invisible and unaudible.

3 Likes

What has this got to do with the topic?

1 Like

I had a guy who was insisting me to curse 10 peoples to death on Facebook. I told him directly that I won’t do it but he keeps threatening me.
So I sort of asked a group in Facebook for suggestions to get rid of this moron! And one of them suggested me this spell, tough it never worked for me but I still kicked him out with a help of my friend.

1 Like

Hi Lady_Eva

I had real drama this morning from a vile person causing me grief with want of damage to cause ill irreversible intent, thus I cast your Vovins Freeze Spell, adding some Graveyard Dirt to see if it gives it extra measure shall let you know how well it worked.

Thanks to you Eva for sending link to
Vovins Freeze Spell ( Vovin, 2007)
Darkest Blessings
Asmogus

3 Likes

Please keep us updated! :slight_smile:

Important for me to say this is not MY spell, in any way - it was posted by Vovin, former admin of EvocationMagic.com forums, currently a mod I believe on its new incarnation as StudioArcanis. In 2014 EvocationMagic closed down, at the time it was stated that this would be permanent, and that was the primary motivation for me to post this here, so it didn’t get lost to the mists of time.

Vovin had, himself, similarly archived I Am’s Solar Grounding & Banishing Ritual from another forum, which I believe was closed or otherwise unavailable by the time Vovin posted it on EM in 2007.

I would never wish to even slightly take credit from another magician where it’s due, and this spell is right up there with the greats in terms of effectiveness and being able to be adapted to remove someone without harm to them. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

You have credit for showing me path to them thank you.I thought best try it as not cause harm personal reasons fits purposes perfectly.

Sensing those with the current like E.A Asenath, Bill,Timothy, Eva, something different like a power unspoken this why people try pull them down.

Yesterday the current was strong I had to attend formal function, I had countless woman drawn to me sensing the current lots of men/partners non believers giving me stare down.

A woman walked into a glass door in a trance whilst giving me the eye major confidence boost worried if she was ok! .

The night before in conducting evocation Lilith filled me, breathing her spirit with every breath I felt just a small part a seeker given a little taste of her i want more.

The attention i was getting was unwanted at time I was just doing my own thing, think it’s just these woman were being drawn to the current not me it was a major confirmatiom validation left-hand path content from forum founders and authors is real deal.

Thanks to all those who work tirelessly on becoming a living god envision success helping spread give access valuable knowledge to new seekers like me of the left-hand path and currents awesome!

Lady_Eva just checked new link powereful cheers
Eva pedia is way better more knowledgeable than Wikipedia
Darkest Blessings

2 Likes

I read about a variation.
~with only a bit of water, because you don’t want to wash down the name…

2 Likes

Drachir’s post reminded me, I should probably post in here. This spell works wonders and very quickly for a stalker issue a friend was having. I cast this on the target and all contact was broken that day and haven’t heard anything since. Thanks for the wonderful post :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:hugging: you are welcome!

~i just used that variation i spoke of recently

2 Likes

I actually did think about the paper disolving in the spell. My go around was first after rolling the picture up in a scroll, was to seal it in a dime baggy (we have a ton of them at work for holding screws to laptops). But really the goal of this spell i don’t think it matters what happens to the paper

6 Likes

Why not?
Freeze them out AND make them disappear!
Sounds like an added bonus to me…

:slight_smile:
GG

5 Likes

Do you have to say this word for word? Or can I just say I hope they get so occupied in their own affairs? I don’t want bad upon this person necessarily, just want them out

1 Like

The exact words don’t imply any harm whatsoever, so if you stick to the original you are not doing any baneful action against them:

“I want Marilyn Manson to stop meddling in my affairs and from saying or causing any harm to myself or reputation. May they become so embroiled in there own affairs that I will no longer be involved in any way with this person for as long as this string binds this scroll so mote it be.”

1 Like

what else can you do with this spell, or can it only remove annoying people

1 Like

That’s where your own creativity comes in. :wink:

Also, please check your messages, green icon, top right - you have mail. :+1:

2 Likes

ok, and ok

2 Likes

Could I just ask - if there are several gossips in a single department of an organisation or an organisation who might prevent you from getting a new job in the department based on trash talk from a former manager (now gone) who’d bullied you out, would you need to write down the name of each of the gossips or could you simply use “anyone who gossips or talks maliciously about me” or would there be a better option I could use?

Many thanks in advance.

3 Likes

This might work:

I dislike the very idea because ratties are cute, but The Cusp does some very good work.

3 Likes

Not exactly practical - take five rats and macrame them… I think I will just go through the list of names and do Vovin on each one and shove them all in a baggie with ice water then leave them in there until they are quiet.

Thanks anyway.

3 Likes