Voodoo lounge

I wanted to ask my fellow Mambo’s and houngans what it is that the Lwa is telling you about the Corona Virus? I’ve talked with Simbi and Legba and Mama Brigette with Baron Samedi on the subject.

So I had consulted Simbi once more on the Corona virus pandemic and he had assured me that the cause of the virus itself was to build up the magician communities within the world and had also told me that I myself had asked for such a thing to happen that not only myself but the whole community had asked for this to happen to reshape reality in a way that was fitting to both magick and medicine, and the spirits of the Lwa were hoping that the magicians that practice would find their purpose again during the mists of a crises where a non magician would just freak out and not know what to do and be a sheep and wait for instructions.

Being the sheep is not what is wanted from the spirits only in the face of a mortal danger can a magician find his power once again - SIMBI

2 Likes

They are watching and waiting. For what I am not sure. They are not unfriendly they are just focused somewhere in the not-too-distant future

I can agree @Trilby I’m not sure what is happening but Simbi showed right up to speak with me about this. Reignited my passion for magick and even made some changes in my life today

1 Like

That’s great :+1: Even though there is a lot of bad news I feel like the Loa are watching for something good to rise from it.

I agree

1 Like

I would love to hear more about those that have had successful divinations, my pthworkings right now are honestly blocked something is stopping my progress and I’m in the process of finding it yet again.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re experiencing that. I’ve been working with Papa Legba and Baron Samedi lately and it’s been a good experience.

I found that someone cursed me I’m trying to remove it

Darn , shall I pray to defend you

I attempted many uncrossings but I am trying to make sure that it is gone gone for good

Ask the spirits to double check or let someone scan you. I’m sorry that happened. It really sucks. Someone cursed me not too long ago. So I completely understand.

Nobody will scan me nobody

Are there any voodoo books that dont have christian dogma attached?

1 Like

EAK’s book spider and the green butterfly is good

1 Like

Just bought it. Thanks.

My issue with this book, was It is still presented from a religious/ mainstream point of view. It is insightful but leaves you to determine for yourself what is needed and what is not. Good luck, to date I’ve not found that approaches the loa as I do- as an operator and not a worshipper.

2 Likes

Is there a way to dispose of the contents of a Gris gris bag and still use the bag without the trace amounts of neg attached to it?

You can you bury the contents and then cleanse the energies from the container.

Are you asking if you can or saying you can bury the contents??