Visited by Belial

I had a dream last night, I don’t remember what it was about but I remember seeing Belial’s name and sigil in the dream. He’s not a demon I’ve had the chance to research into, just yet. However, has peaked my interests. So I don’t know if it’s just me seeing his name on the side of my research, or if he’s calling out to me.

5 Likes

What a sign!

1 Like

So does this mean he’s trying to contact me?

Yes, no doubt. :wink:

2 Likes

So, should I reach out?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Yes, based on what you said, He wanted contact with you, so why not? In my case, He showed very powerful signs to me about it, can’t be misunderstood.

Get Him. :wine_glass::dizzy:

1 Like

You don’t have to if you don’t want to. Belial came to me first in a dream, I acknowledged him but didn’t evoked him. He kept coming by himself every now and then until I decided several months later to do an actual evocation.

2 Likes

I just like to research into spirits before I contact them. It took me 3 years to evoke Lucifer after he visited me in a dream.

1 Like

I’m having a similar deal but with Naamah. I’ll say that Belial definitely is trying to contact you though, and I wish you the best of luck if that’s the case!

1 Like

Thank you, so much. Thank you all! I’m going to do a little more research before I dive in. I don’t want to be disrespectful towards him, at all.

2 Likes

I’ve worked with Belial before personally, he’s fairly good natured if you’re good to him. But yeah, research does help a bunch, especially if you’re jumping into working with a being you’re not familiar with!

3 Likes

I understand the majority of demons are fairly nice and of good nature; it’s just when working with beings that the majority of humans “demonize”, I want to add more respect to letting them know, I neither fear or hate them, and just want to help connect this realm and others. That’s my main goals with researching spirits, especially demon. One day being a bridge of communication, if not me, than teaching my children., and farther generations. One day humans, demons, and other entities will exist in the same realm again, and that is what I believe. I just want to be one of those who helped with that. (Sounds Silly, I know.)

2 Likes

Inb4 he just wants to tell you to tell someone else something.

He appeared in one of my dreams as well, I saw someone (don’t know how to explain how he looked like) and I just said “Oh, look, it’s Belial!”. That’s why I know it was him, since I literally said it in the dream.
Didn’t try evoking him yet but I’ll do it one day.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t follow.

I was just making a joke.

It’s not a joke, he does that with me all the time :joy:

3 Likes

Its good. Once I decided to see how far I could push the wasting his time with stupid questions. I asked it here and got an answer right away from someone who works with him.

1 Like

Well, your ‘joke’ wasn’t understandable.