Vinni vidi vince another unbelievable success in court thanks to Duke Eligos

Well ladies and gentlemen Lucifer and his spirit he assigned me, The grand Duke Eligos have pulled through for me. I had 6 misdemeanor charges one felony charge and last week when the DA wanted to throw the book at me and nail my ass to the wall with 5 years in prison, 10,000 dollars in fines, and who knows what else…
I walk away with a slap on the wrist!
Felony dropped and only 2 mild misdemeanor charges which I pled guilty to because let’s face it I was Lol. What can I say, I’m a bad boy :smirk:
But definitely staying straight from now on.
Anyhow, a Big thanks to Duke Eligos and Lucifer for this tremendous win!
As you can see I brought my copper sigil the metal, and wore a my green suit today, the color of Duke Eligos, one thing I did was hold my sigil in my hand for everyone to see and get into their subconscious. Nobody asked me about it, and it was if it didn’t even register on anyone’s radar, like it was invisible, amazing! Cheers!

Me, enjoying a delicious cup of victory and freedom!
And to top it all off a little sign from the universe!

6 Likes

Congrats! Believe me, I know how stressful legal spellwork can be, so it’s always an amazing feeling to come out on top in these cases when you have so much on the line.

3 Likes

I’m inspired. :clap:

2 Likes

congratulations

1 Like

What is the sign from the universe? Am I missing something?

2 Likes

It was this
There were a few others but me walking out and this truck stopped in front of me.

licence plate says 999 on it.

3 Likes

Oh it’s the 999. Now I get it. Congrats for the trial result btw

1 Like

Hell Yeah dude :metal:

1 Like