People ask me, "How do you do it, whats the secret of your success"? Here's how

Lol, :blush:well you’re certainly a hottie yourself :wink:.

1 Like

I’ve been told that before Lol

Thank you :blush::joy: I try lol

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

3 Likes

Heading into court this morning, taking Eligos with me, didn’t have time to do a gratitude ritual but thanking him publicly here wish me luck everyone. Will do one later and hopefully post some of it for you guys.

7 Likes

Look at you ! :heart_eyes:

Thanks for sharing. Miss seeing your posts around. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

I really like each of these points. Thanks for sharing your techniques!

2 Likes

Wish I could have a coffee with you. Followed by a few more fun activities. Or learn more from you.

2 Likes

Perhaps one day we will!

1 Like

Well I’m going to try to post more if I can. I’m busy with lots of things goings-on lately but I definitely think it’s time for me to start taking my various information and organizing it into some sort of book.

4 Likes

That sounds good! :+1:

1 Like

You have put a lot of thought and energy into your unique rituals and created your own tools, sigils, mantras, nice. I am glad someone is creative and not just doing things by rote from something they have lifted from online and then wondered why it didn’t work.

4 Likes

I agree 100%! Magick is all about what the individual does to get themselves in the right mindframe and the ritual it’s self is about you and not so much the spirit. But one thing I’ve come to find is that associations generate manifestations. As in the more corresponding materials employed in the working such as metals, gemstones, woods, incense, candles, colors, tools, etc the more it helps one build that mindframe and make those connections.

5 Likes

I have a very similar process that serves me well. As I prepare for Pact Making, I am glad to see this post as it reminds me of what works, especially gratitude and offerings for such gratitude.

1 Like

A book from you with that information would be awesome!

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to do it I’ve just had so much on my plate lately.

1 Like

Believe me, I understand completely!!

1 Like

I’m attempting to consolidate my best posts into this thread with examples of success to inspire and help others in their path.

2 Likes

I was searching for information around gratitude and chanced on this topic. I found your breakdown of the void and your method really interesting. I work with an internal modality
(mindscape) which links me further into an area I called for ease purposes Anwyn. Anywyn is my version (not the same) of the void where I can meet and interact with spirits/gods etc.The interactions there go through to this realm but seem to have greater impact.than doing it just on this physical plane. Thank you also for the part about linking the goetian spirits with their original pagan version.

1 Like