Vine ~

If the rest of you in the workshop haven’t worked with Vine it’s ok. I’m a little ahead.

Vine appeared as a tall man with long straight black hair and beautiful deep blue eyes

He felt a little over whelming at first. A strong presence.

He wears a long sleeve black silk shirt which is buttoned about half way up and wears what looks like a necklace made of leather. With a sort of square pouch on it.

He leans into to me and says
Finally, I’ve been waiting for you to call me.

Oh?

Yes.
He seems to smell my hair and says it’s true what they say…

What do they say?

Hmmm…how to explain it? Like your a drug.
And addiction.

Everything about you. Makes us want more.
Like a flower you pluck and keep because it’s fragrance is so…powerful.
You know we are here for you anytime…

He brushes my cheek and his thumb traces my lips …
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do.

And a song seems to pop into my head.

He seems to smell my hair and then he leaves.

This was my first experience with Vine. Not sure how he appears to others. But for me he was very beautiful and breathtaking.

~Arianna :rose:

This is the song

15 Likes

The swoon is real.

6 Likes

Could you share what technique you use during the invocation? Do you use automatic writing or can you hear them speaking?

I want to improve my evocation skills. The demons i’ve worked with are ones I can hear. So i’m trying to find ways to communicate with the ones I can’t hear speaking clearly either internal or externally. I heard Belial and Purson very clearly but Paimon gave me a dream for example

I haven’t called on Vine but that’s eerie he said that. I’ve heard similar things and it makes me wonder what type of qualites a person would have that makes them say that?

4 Likes

I close my eyes and go into a meditation type state…

I send a part of me out to search for who I’m looking for. Once I find them I start the communication

8 Likes

I see. Thank you. I’ve always waiting for them to come to me. I’ll try that approach.

2 Likes

Ive been using a mix of invocations and mediation with good results so far. The one i use is the structuring method c.kendell posted.

4 Likes

who is vine I would like to meet him.

2 Likes

One of the nine demonic kings

4 Likes

That’s very similar to what I’ve been doing. I hadn’t realized this was a form of invocation.

5 Likes

ohhh nice I need to meet him

2 Likes

Suddenly there is an affair between the Daemonic kings in the underworld :joy:

5 Likes

It happens :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have been meditating on Vine the past 2 days. That and doing research on him. I had another internal dialog with King Vine, When you focus on his Sigil it actually turns into a stunning face of a lion, I felt like I was talking to the Lion from the Lion the witch and the wardrobe. I asked him questions on my path and on my work.

5 Likes

So with my evocation this went a little different from the ones before. After invoking Vine I had ideas for various rituals spiraling around my head and took down some basic outlines.

Since then i drew up the “depth” as Vine puts it i wanted to explore with it and evoked him to witness and bless the ritual. I saw him in my minds eye as a gathering storm over my ritual area silent but powerful. The subtle energies that arose during the ritual surpised me as the nature of it had me expecting more intensity, so much for expection lol. But it went well. After i made an offering of fresh black coffee in graditude for his teachings.

4 Likes

So it went well then :slight_smile: nice!

4 Likes

Yeah :slight_smile: these candles are doing some weirdness though (o.O.o) i think its a good sign based on what the flow of energy is supposed to be.

3 Likes

so sexyyyyy :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I love it when they talk like that. I would just be saying sorry the whole time because I have horrible self esteem but I’m glad you had that experience

5 Likes