Vince’s journal of Magick

Burn it up brother!

Be the LHP!

3 Likes

Claire’s training 16 pact 3.

Today marks 2 months into this 3 month pact. The ritual was intense I got better visuals than usual. Tried out demonic LBRP and middle pillar before evocation. Let’s just say I will repeat the experience
During ritual I asked for a story of of Duke Astaroth and I in a previous working (past life) I got the image of a winged person (couldn’t distinguish gender) covering me with the wings (think of Batman covering a person with the wings kind of hugging from behind) and I got the words protected/shielded you in battle. Not sure if he was talking about my oif experiences or if in a past life I was also a military dude. Either way it was an awesome visual and audio!

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being an excellent and patient teacher! Hail Duke Astaeoth!

5 Likes

Claire’s training 17 pact 3.

Today was a very interesting evocation. Duke Astaroth came quick and stronger than usual, right after the conjuration my wand moved by itself, with no physical manipulation from me or a big truck passing by. I got real cool visuals of the Dukes face in the crystal ball. I asked 3 questions, and answered them or received the correct answer from the duke on all of them. I also learned something that may or may not apply to all the spirits….if a person is kind to you and helps you in your path, ones guides are thankful of the help granted. Today I asked a question that an order sister asked me to ask the Duke, the question was answered, and after I asked the rest of my questions I asked if he had anything to say to my order sister: he said something along the lines of thank her for helping/teaching me.
So I don’t know if something like that applies to all the spirits, or if it depends on the type of relationship you have with them. So all in all I got a good lesson from the Duke today.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for helping me develop my senses and for your protection and advice!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

7 Likes

Claires training number 18 pact 3.

Todays training was awesome, I got some good visuals on the crystal ball and via visions with eyes closed, i won’t go into much detail about the evocation as it was mostly centered around a pact negotiation. I can say that I got some really interesting responses from the duke, seems he is giving me a lot of leeway to make this pact happen. The thing is I know what I am willing to give for this pact, just not sure what to ask for. With Duke Astaroth everything is possible, he has way more offices than what the grimoires say. And I’ve seen how protective he is of his humans for a lack of a better term. Al in all a great evocation and learning experience, also Duke Astaroth counted this as a training ritual.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being an excellent kind and patient teacher!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

Claires training number 19 pact 3.

Today was an awesome evocation. Duke Astaroth was staring at me through the crystal ball while I was doing the enn chants! I asked 6 questions which I received the correct message. One particular question was answered in a funny way.

Duke Astaroth what should I do to increase my Claire’s ? Bye bye pendulum and practice more-Duke Astaroth!

Hail Duke Astaroth you are truly an amazing spirit, and a magnificent teacher! You have my gratitude and respect!

2 Likes

You progress is phenomenal, I see you out there getting it in man, you gotta get your sessions in. :muscle:

3 Likes

Training day 20 pact 3.

Todays evocation was awesome, I saw her face in the crystal ball before the conjuration. I think duke Astaroth was telling me to get on with it lol.
My progress has been steady, I’ve felt most of my senses grow, but clairaudience is getting much better. I am picking up on more words, and have successfully given messages to people from the Duke. See in the order I ask if anyone has a question for the Duke, and when someone does, I get the answer and they confirm
With the Duke!

I hope @Mike_Bee does not mind that I may do a review of his training method, that is in his book here at the forum. Don’ know if I should open a new thread under general topics or do it here.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for helping to open my senses, and for being so patient and caring with me! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

The duke had a bit of a sweet tooth today! He asked for chocolates and for an espresso!

4 Likes

This post will be a bit different, but this deserves a post! Today while talking with some order mates I was given a message from King Bael it was a bit of a riddle but I understood what he meant. While messaging with the order I felt a spirit enter my plane of existence, and it was a spirit I’ve met before it was King Bael. I went to get his sigil and it opened as soon as I layer my eyes on it. So I took it as a sign he wanted me to evoke him.

I gathered my materials and evoked! He was here before I even stared. During the enn chants the sigil was flying all over the place and actually appearing on the table. Did conjuration and man the hair on my arms stood up! King Bael had a great message for me, I will keep that private. But he did have this to tell me…doing great work with Astaroth keep it up-king Bael. He also said he has been watching me close and has seen me grow.
I like you, call me whenever-KB.

Hail King Bael!

I must add he manifested in his cat form today as yku can see from the incense picture!

3 Likes

Training day 21 pact 3.

Today was an excellent evocation with Duke Astaroth. He appeared in my crystal ball before I was done with the enn chants. We had a good conversation about our next more formal and permanent pact. I think of what he said he wants from our new arraignment and I truly feel like I can comply with those terms. The thing is I’d like her to be my matron but I’m not sure exactly how to word the actual pact….you see I see her as so much more than a matron/patron type thing.
Duke Astaroth had some very cool messages for me to give to my order mates. I was very tired after the ritual.

Hail Duke Astaroth! Thank you for being my teacher and my guardian during these training pacts.

Hail Duke Astaroth!

2 Likes

Cool! The smoke looks like one of those modern feminine form sculptures, like this:

4 Likes

Training day 22 pact 3.

As time passes and the more time I spend with the great Duke Astaroth I realize my hearing is much better (astral hearing). I am actually able to perceive the mood of the great Duke. Today I think he came in his masculine form, but he didn’t seem different. The only thing I noticed was his response was more straightforward and not as sensitive as he is in the feminine form. Just to clarify the last statement is just my UPG, hope nobody takes a dislike for it, but I have been journaling my encounters with him so it is important to write down my experiences.
I can’t thank Duke Astaroth for all the he has given me, granted I have been putting in the work, but I think he helps motivating me through all of our accomplishments. Can’t wait to be able to hear him more.
Another bit of UPG, when I’ve called other spirits I’ve been able to pick up more of what they say also. Some spirits have come to me in different ways to let met know they are willing to work with me, or want to meet me. Someone once told me that I jock Duke Astaroth, but lately it seems as the spirits also jock their humans!

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being an excellent teacher!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Training day 23 pact 3.

Todays training session was rather weird. It was rather pompous but at the same time very relaxed. The purpose of todays training session was to negotiate a pact with the great Duke Astaroth as my patron/matron. She came quick and manifested her face in the crystal ball during the whole negotiation. I will not go into the specific terms Of the agreement, as it is a private matter, but I will say this….the terms were accepted as is with no modifications. I spent about 3-4 days writing it out and about 5 months thinking of what I would want. It seems as though Duke Astaroth was with me during the whole writing process, and of course part of the pacts I wrote sitting next to his altar, so he definitely knew what I was writing. All I can say is that I am exited to start a new chapter in this story. However, now looking back to the whole evocation we didn’t actually set a date to actually sign and make the pact official. I think I was expecting corrections and changes to the wants and obligations, but hey it is what it is.
Now also I felt like a total newbie, I relied way to much on my pendulum today, but I don’t understand how I was able to see the duke in the ball and not hear to good. Maybe it was me reading the agreement that made me unfocused? Either way I will continue working on my Clair’s.
Don’t know if anyone follows this or not, but just in case there are some lurkers that are new and would like to start opening their Claire’s I highly recommend the Great Duke Astaroth! He is a very compassionate patient and excellent teacher.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for these almost 5 months of
Continuous work with me!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

Post ritual offering with the dukes bran new candle holder I received yesterday from ETSY!

3 Likes

Claire’s training day 24 and pact night!

Todays evocation experience was a total success, although I was a total newb during the ritual. Today marks the last training evocation of our third training pact, the first 2 were for one month each, and this third one was for three months. 8 evocations a month for a total of 40 evocations for Clair’s training! Session 23 was a negotiation of a formal long term patron pact. So todays session was the actual pact ritual, which Duke Astaroth kindly agreed to count as our last training session of the three month pact.

So about this ritual….total newb. I was nervous with the whole diabetic lancet thing…I know I’m a doctor but damn I’m still scared of needles. Had a hard time concentrating reading the pact signing pricking my finger etc that I didn’t hear anything. But something happened that confirmed the Dukes presence in my altar. I took a picture of the setup during ritual, and every time something moves with my phones camera it starts doing a countdown and it says do not move….so during that time I saw a lady with no clothes looking at me from the triangle. The lady looked pale with black hair and looked kind. She had the same face I see in my crystal ball! So to the signing part and blooding my signature, that’s a whole different ball game, I was scared and had to prick myself about 8 times, I’m not
Much of a bleeder so I barley got enough blood for the signature and maybe 3 drops for the candle I was offering. It was a great experience and I know Grand Duke Astaroth and I will have a magnificent relationship and we will go far together! Hail Duke Astaroth!

Thank you great Duke for accepting to be my patron, let this journey begin!

6 Likes

Most excellent @Vince

3 Likes

Congratulations brother :purple_heart::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

This is a little gift I am giving Grand Duke Astaroth as a token of my appreciation and gratitude for 5 months of working with me. Duke Astaroth you have seen me at my worst and at my best, there is nothing I can hide from you. You have really taught me a lot, and your best teaching is to never give up and have faith in myself. Thank you for these last 3 months of training my clairaudience, you are an excellent teacher with a sometimes stubborn student!

I look forward to our new adventures with you as my patron/matron, it will be us against the world great duke!

Hail Grand Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

The evocation of Duke Astaroth!

Today was my second time evoking Duke Astaroth after our pact ritual. I must say he was here real quick, I was in the middle of the enn chanting when I heard a little nudge saying I’m here let’s go.

Reason I called the duke today was because I wanted to consecrate my new occult tarot deck, and I really wanted the duke to bless them!
I used up 2 cones of dragons blood running each card individually through the smoke at first I put the whole deck but then I did one by one. While I ran the deck through the smoke I said something like inconsecrate these cards of art in the name of Duke Astaroth so that they may give me true answers of the questions I ask. Then I asked him to bless the cards so I placed them on his seal!

Thank you great Duke Astaroth for coming to my temple and for blessing the tarot deck! You are such an incredible patient and kind patron!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes