Vince’s journal of Magick

Well I am happier than a pig in shit! I just received my stash of incense! Sandalwood for the great Lady Astaroth, and copal for the great president Marbas! Also I just received 20 sorted color candles for my magick and offerings!

Many thanks for y’all’s patience lady Astaroth and president Marbas!

4 Likes

Just as I promised the great President Marbas today I received his color orange candle and copal incense! The flame is high and steady! May you receive this offerings as a token of my gratitude for your blessings! Hail President Marbas!
Hail Duke Astaroth!

You both have my respect and gratitude! Last night I asked Duke Astaroth to May his hand on my pendulum so it could answer my questions in a truthful manner! I will not touch it until Duke astaroths candle is finished burning! I will also light an incense stick of the me batch right now as a sign of my gratitude!

4 Likes

I got the urge to light a sandalwood incense stick from the new batch to Duke Astaroth!
Hail Astaroth!

5 Likes

A little while ago before heading out to my lodge meeting, president Marbas’s incense went out. As i was gazing at his and Astaroths sigil, I saw a flash of orange light right above the spent incense cone. That is really weird. I am not sure if president Marbas is one for giving physical signs ie the light flashing, but let me tell you i saw it with my opened eyes! I told him that I would light him anothe copal incense cone as soon as I got Home. So I will now light him his promised cone!
On another note I am not sure if cones burn faster than sticks, the incense cone didn’t last the 15 minutes it lasted more like 5-10 minutes, either the advertisement is wrong or President Marbas really enjoyed it. Any theory’s on that?

1 Like

This is weird, this is the first time a light a candle and nothing remains, no little wax nothing. This was the candle I offered president Marbas yesterday. The irregular spots of was was from me heating the bottom of the candle so it would stick to the dish. I’ve always thought that candles leave wax behind. That is weird!

2 Likes

Look what I found!

While searching for ways to train claiaudience for my upcoming practice works I found this. Just so happens president Marbas and I are in good terms and I happen to have a candle burning in his honor now! I found this post way after I lit his candle. Yesterday before a trip to my dads house (about an hour and half from where I work) I meditated on his sigil and had a little QA with my pendulum. Just little questions that I knew the answers to and asked if he would watch over my family and I during our trip. So I went to get gas with my wife and what do you know a big 18 wheeler is fueling up diesel and the back doors of the trailer have a huge lion head sticker! I was like WOW that is definitely a shout out sincronicity and confirmation he heard me!
Hail President Marbas. I will ask president Marbas to point me in the right direction of exercise’s to open my senses!

3 Likes

Yesterday also during a sigil meditation with Duke Astaroth, I was asking questions with my recently consecrated and blessed pendulum (I asked Astaroth to bless it so it could answer truthfully)and I asked a particular question. So for a little background, my wife is purchasing a new car but since December we have not had any good news. Apparently the factory is having a hard time getting them assembled parts etc. So every month I’ve been calling the dealership and every month they say next month we will have news. So o called the dealership to get my vehicle serviced and the salesman told me he would have news for me today. So during meditation I asked Duke Astaroth if the salesman would have good news for me today! I just picked up my car and called the salesman and guess what? They should be getting my wife’s car by mid month. I was amazed at what just happened!
Hail Astaroth! He sure does answer questions about the future honestly!
Duke Astaroth you have my gratitud and respect!

I can’t believe it 2 magickal results in 24 hours :grin:
It makes me wonder what else I can accomplish with Duke Astaroth and President Marbas. They truly are awesome spirits!

3 Likes

Claires training day 1.

Well today was my first scheduled training session with Duke Astaroth. Today at work I meditated with his sigil and enn, and asked a few questions with my pendulum. Pretty much just getting a feel for the Dukes energy and getting to know my pendulum. So after work a ate with the wife and son and like magick my wife had to go back to work so I left my son at grandmas and came home to do my thing.
Lbrp check!
During LBRP I sensed energy not sure if it was the Archangels or if it was Astaroth standing by. I’m thinking Astaroth was present then.
I put on the YouTube enn, but decided to try a new one, I didn’t feel it right so I put on my usual satans and suns Astaroth enn. Boy did the energy shift begin after about 5 minutes. I was moved or got a gut feeling to standup before the conjuration. As I stood up I got real lightheaded and felt energy soothing energy kind of like when I went to church and heard a gospel song That moved me. Did the conjuration 2 times and got more lightheaded. I asked Duke Astaroth with pendulum in hand if he was here, answer yes. I sled to flash me his sigil to verify it was him, closed my eyes didn’t see anything. So I asked again if it was him answer yes. Thanked him for coming and apologized for disturbing him. Asked if it was ok to sit down. I sat.
I told him that I would lay the pendulum down and if he could say his name as loud as he could so so I May hear it in my mind, answer yes. So I kept my eyes closed asked for him to repeat his name over and over. My head started hurting but not all, just my left part of my head where the parietal lobe meets the temporal, kind of right above my left ear. Asked Duke Astaroth if it was his voice that was making that part of my head hurt answer yes. So after about 2-3 minutes I asked if it was ok If I asked him general questions so he could answer me with the pendulum and in my mind. Got some good answers. I asked if it was ok to call him again answer yes. I also mentioned to him that I would offer him a candle and incense after the ritual answer it was ok. I sled him if it was ok to ask President Marbas to help me with this answer yes. I asked if it was ok to use the same glass of water to evoke the president he said yes. So i said thanks and have license to depart. And moved right to president Marbas evocation.

3 Likes

Well my friend that’s where the rubber meets the road on the LHP. Going from thinking and talking to actually doing. Now you’re doing it. You’ve made a decision to work on your clairs and you started with your first session.

Excellent work my friend. Just remember this takes a great deal of patience and effort.

2 Likes

Evocation of president Marbas.
After giving license to depart to Duke Astaroth. I got copal incense and president Marbas’s sigil. Put on an his enn on YouTube and started the ritual. About 5 minutes into the enn the candles started dancing and flickering, si I did the conjuration and asked if President Marbas was present. Answer yes. I gave him thanks for coming and apologized for disturbing him. I asked him if it was him that sent me the sign of a lions head on the 18 wheeler answer yes. Asked if it was him that lead me to thread on the forum answer yes. So I formally asked him if he would help me with my Claire’s answer yes. I started from 1 and the answer was 4 the number of days that he would have something for me to train with. So I asked him if he would say his name loudly so I could sense from where he would speak to me. Did this for three minutes, I noticed that my head hurt at the top right where the frontal bone join the parietal bones. Asked if this was him talking to me answer yes.
I must say that during the evocation I would close my eyes and would briefly see his sigil flash with my eyes closed. Also one time I saw the face of a Lion, asked him if it was him giving me the visual the answer was yes. So as the incense was running out I said my thanks and told him what I would do for him if he helped me, he accepted!

So today I did 2 evocations, made contact both times. Duke Astaroth energy was felt strongly ! I didn’t sense President Marbas energy, but I got the visuals.
I must say it was a great experience, I think that now I know from where Astaroth will speak to me and from where I will hear Marbas. Even though I do get frustrated at. It having Claire’s and I might be frustrated now for not hearing anything, I must say I am pleased with todays work! I will work hard for this, I will not disappoint myself, Duke Astaroth or president Marbas!
Thank you Duke Astaroth for todays training session!
Thank you President Marbas for coming to me and helping me with my request!

Hail Duke Astaroth!
Hail President Marbas!

4 Likes

Just a word of advice since you’re just starting out. Try to limit yourself to two evocations on a oer day basis for awhile. When you start doing 3-4 there is a tendency to hurry through it and half ass it. Also the act of evoking puts a strain on your astral body and energy bodies. You need sleep and food to recover the lost juice.

4 Likes

Yes You are right, my head is hurting big time. This will probably be the last time I do 2 evocations. Although I must have to admit I have my doubts not exactly sure if it was me moving the pendulum with what I wanted the answer to be. Also I don’t think I got in a trance, but my head says otherwise I do feel rather tired. I guess time will tell if I am doing right or not. In the meantime I will keep meditating with the sigils and Enns, and playing the Enns with earphones while sleeping. Thanks for your advice Mike!

3 Likes

Another thing to remember most people feel impressions or intuitions before they start hearing the spirits actual voices. Focus on being aware and in the moment and trust your inner promptings and Intuitions. Pendulum will definitely help

4 Likes

Yes! I experienced this today, something told me to stand up before the conjuration as I was sitting down during the enn of Duke Astaroth. Maybe it was him that put the idea in my head. Duke Astaroth has a very strong energy however it is not a negative or scary feeling energy, it is quite comforting.

3 Likes

Claires training day 2.

Today was an excellent! About 45 minutes before getting off work I made a new sigil for Duke Astaroth. I noticed my gold and white sigil was kind of hurting my eyes while drawing it I noticed it started to flash, so I took that as a good sign. Did a little 10 minute meditation with the new sigil at work and I felt the dukes presence.
So I came home and got my stuff together. I downloaded the Enns I use from YouTube. And got to it.
As soon as I started doing the preliminary Banishing I was feeling the presence. During LBRP I kept thinking that every spirit except Astaroth was unwelcome. I put the enn videos on and man the sigil flashed and jumped real quick (I see the sigil flash in white light almost as if the image is transparent and jumping from the actual sigil). So I meditated with the sigil flashing like that for a little while longer and the candles started to wiggle with no air source. So I took that as a sign to do the conjuration, and during the Kama kala part I felt lightheaded. Did it a total of 2 times, and the candles wiggled more.
Asked the Duke if he was present answer yes (pendulum) asked to show me his sigil with my eyes closed and I saw nothing. So I got confirmation from the pendulum he was present.
I asked him to repeat his name as loud as he could so I may hear him. My left side of my head above my ear started hurting/tingling a little. We did the name thing for maybe 3 minutes. So I asked if it was ok if I asked questions and for him to answer in my head that I might hear him, and I also sled him to hold my hand and make the pendulum move with his answers. Man that was awesome! I was holding the pendulum and my hand was tingling almost as if someone was holding my hand. I asked the Duke if it was him and the pendulum swung in a yes!
I asked a couple of questions not really asking for help on anything just stuff about work and such. Me the pendulum moved and my hand tangled. Also felt the tingling on the left side of my head!
Si i asked the Duke if he thought it was enough training for the day and he answered yes.
I gave license to depart and wished him a safe journey back home!

I must say todays session was amazing! My head hurts a little but a lot less than the first time I evoked.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for an excellent training evocation today!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Agree 100%, it’s so easy to lose track of your energy when you’re doing so much magickally. It’s why there’s a recommendation to start with meditation and general (knowledge on) energy work. Don’t overwork yourself @Vince, not gonna be worth it.

Do you find this does something for you? I think I’d just wake up with a huge headache.

Also! @Vince I guess we’re on at different hours mostly? I haven’t been seeing this at the top of the posts. Now I know to look!! Seems like your path is well on its way to improvement, you have some really good discipline too, you should be really proud of that!

2 Likes

Im not so good with meditation, my mind wanders a lot, and I get frustrated when it does.

It usually lets me fall right to sleep. In the morning I really don’t notice any difference. Except one time I got up earlier than I normally would but it was because I fell asleep and the earphone hurt my ear (fell asleep on my side) LOL.

Im usually on here reading most of the day, except the last three days where my phone signal is slacking. I’m on US central standard time. But my workings are mostly after I get off work, and when the family is not needing me!
Thanks for the comment, as far as the discipline thing I guess is a little bit of discipline and a little bit of an obsession. I’m used to doing things kind of fast….but I guess my army days resonate a little now, we used to say slow is fast and fast is smooth. So I guess my frustrations with this whole not hearing anything is normal! We’ll see what happens Monday, my training is evocations for 2 days a week mondays and wednesdays. Between work my family and my masters program I thought it would be idiotic of me to do the intensive 3 day a week training :joy:.

3 Likes

Everyone starts like that, don’t be discouraged :slight_smile: I actually am one of those people who would do so much better if I meditated more, but I’m super undisciplined with so many things. (Things I’m not accountable to others about mostly.)

Very normal! I’m one of those people that has a natural tendency toward clairaudience, but that led me to stop working on it as much as I should have. Which is also problematic. So I don’t understand all the way, but it did used to freak me out a lot if that offers any solace. Keep at it!

We’re in the same timezone. Wtf why haven’t I been reading your journals? I’m usually on evening/night into early morning though.

Oh god I can only imagine.

3 Likes

Yeah this is really true. :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Today was a normal day, at least for me anyways.
Woke up at 5:15 am and went back to sleep. Between 5:15 and 6:40 I had a weird dream. I dreamed I was in my yard with the wife and kid and I saw a coiled borthorps Asper (it’s an endemic poisonous viper where I live) and I saved my kid from stepping on it. But the snake uncoiled and started fleeing. So I went to grab a garden hoe and started to try to kill it….but the critter got pist off, and started chasing me, so I started running away from it and yelling the family to get inside. Now I have seen these snakes up close and personal, and by that I mean in the zoo :joy: if I ever see one in real life I would die or become paralized by fear. But I know these things don’t chase people and especially the don’t outrun you! Man that snake was fast, it cornered me on one of my houses walls and I started hitting it with the hoe. Then when I started jumping on it to make sure it was dead my wife woke me up because it was late! Lol that is one weird dream!

On another note, I was doing a sigil meditation with Duke Astaroth, and something really really weird happened. I was gazing at the sigil and singing the enn in my mind, and I started smelling Sandalwood. I had to do a double take and smell my shirt to make sure it wasn’t my cologne but no it was sandalwood incense. Mind you I work in a hospital where incense or any smoke for that matter is a big no go, so I have no clue what I was smelling!

Any ideas on that? That was the most magick practiced today. Now I am getting ready to go to my thursday lodge meeting.

3 Likes