Vince’s journal of Magick

Today I meditated for about 45 minutes with Duke Astaroths Enn and sigil. I don’t know what it is but every time I meditate I get real aroused, and it kind of distracts me. Again I’m not sure if it is the energy of the Duke manifesting or if it is a chakra opening up or what. On a good note I felt a real energetic shift, I got real lightheaded and maybe a sensation of feeling nauseas but not really nauseous kind of like when getting on an airplane and with the turbulence like my stomach moves something along those lines. I asked the Duke to flash his sigil sonInclosed my eyes and for a brief second I saw the sigil (total of 3 times) but I am not sure if it was because my mind played tricks on me or if it was my eyes adjusting to closing my eyes. I also saw the form of a hooded person just the silhouette of a hooded head and neck no face no nothing, but again not sure if it is my mind playing tricks
Something like this but not as defined. Again it might be my eyes or mind fooling me.
I must say I do love the energy that resonates when I open the sigil and play the enn. That’s 3 days now that I’ve seen the sigil flash with eyes closed, and the first time I see a figure. I wish I had my Clairaudience so i Can hear what Astaroth has to say.
Si I tried some tarot divination and must say I don’t think I practice enough, I tried yes no questions but some control questions were wrongly answered.
If anyone has any comments on my visuals please feel free to comment!

Hail Astaroth for the great Meditation session today!

2 Likes

Hail Duke Astaroth! A little token of my gratitude and respect and a big thank you for my awesome meditation sessions!
Hail President Marbas! Thank you for accepting my petition and helping my friend !

First time I’ve done 2 offerings at the same time, not sure if they work well together if they are friends, I hope in time I will learn to hear them so I can know how they would like me to give them their gifts!
I read somewhere that dr Marbas likes cinnamon rolls and that Duke Astaroth liked chocolates, so I hade special cinnnamon rolls made. Normal cinnamon roll with pecans for president Marbas, and a chocolate ferrero rocher cinnamon roll for Duke Astaroth.

3 Likes

You’re really doing it @Vince great job.

2 Likes

@Vince have you tried a pendulum yet to communicate with a spirit?

3 Likes

I tried today with my amethyst necklace, but don’t think it worked. I need to find a pendelum maybe Amazon.

2 Likes

There’s a tutorial you should read first.

This is superb. I still.use a pendulum and a yes or no coin for confirming

3 Likes

Just book marked it! Thanks @Mike_Bee !

2 Likes

When I do this I actually ask the spirit to take my hand and guide the responses.

3 Likes

This is really weird. The candles that I offered to Duke Astaroth and President Marbas are 30 hour candles it’s been almost 24 hours since I lit them and they will probably burn out in a couple of minutes. The other interesting thing is if my son or I leave any food out for a night they usually get infested with ants, so the cinnamon rolls have been out on the table for 24 hours and no ants! It is weird to me that my usual Saturday candle for Duke Astaroth burns 30 hours on the dime and this one will seem last only 24 hours. Any thoughts on that?

2 Likes

The untainted cinnamon roll shouldn’t surprise you.

You gave it to him right? So why wouldn’t he keep what’s his from getting messed with and tainted by ants and other things.

If someone gave me a present I’d be taking care of it (how would depend on what it was) but if it was food I’d be swatting flies away if I was trying to or going to eat it so that they wouldn’t taint it. (The fly example because I dunno how ants eat but I know flies spit on their food then suck it up).

As to the candle burning quick I have a guess BUT it’s purely a guess (purely speculation and possibly conjecture).

My guess is something or someone (In this case Duke Astaroth) is drawing the energy produced by the candle away from the candle into itself causing it to burn quicker. Think of a drink and a straw if you suck faster it goes down faster (sorry that that’s not the best comparison but I couldn’t think of a better on).

3 Likes

I understand what you’re saying about the straw and the ants! So pretty much is that that the offering was accepted and liked! Just to get a little confirmation/insight from someone boosted my confidence in magick. Thanks @Kish !

3 Likes

Yes. It sure seems it was accepted based on your observations. :grinning: (I’m happy for your success).

3 Likes

Ok so I just received my pendulum it is a necklace and a jade stone, a little to heavy for me to wear so it can atune to me, but I could put it in my pocket easily.
Now the big question…should I cleanse it in a bowl of salt for 24 hours To get rid of the negative energy it might have acquired , or should I use it as is?
I am thinking of using the guide @Mike_Bee posted, but how exactly should I consecrate the pendulum to a spirit, and also should I evoke to do that? Any advice y’all might have will be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I’d keep it on you 7-10 days to attune it to you after you do a cleansing. Bowl of salt is a smooth idea. 24 hours should be fine.

When your ready to consecrate it pass it through incense smoke or put a drop or two of oil on it and place it between both hands on your chest as if you are praying and say “by the power of the four elements inside of me and the infernal divine I do consecrate this tool to serve in my practice. So mote it be”

Then evoke a spirit and place the object on the seal of the spirit and ask the spirit imbue it with power for divination.

3 Likes

On another note I’ve been seeing a lot of lions lately on my social media. I’m not much of a fan of lions per se so based on my search history I don’t think is the cause. kind of thinking that I forgot about something for president Marbas but in not sure what. I offered everything that I promised but I’m not sure if I might have forgot about something. Or maybe it is just coincidence. However it is kind of scary forgetting to keep part of a promise to a spirit that can cause you disease. I hope if it is president Marbas reaching out to me he will let me know what the issue is.

2 Likes

Well today was a rather magickal day. Started with @Mike_Bee s reading (thank you brother), and I got some much needed insight. So I decided to quit beating around the bush and just go ahead and evoke o try to anyways Duke Astaroth. So first of all I didn’t cure my pendulum with salt for 24 hours, and I didn’t wear it or carry it for 7-10 days. But I did practice with it on top of Astaroths sigil and figured out what no was and what yes was. I didn’t bother with maybes just yes or no. So today I asked Lady Astaroth if I should evoke her, answer yes. So I was second guessing myself and asked other stuf and for frustrated because I guess I was asking the same things over again but with different words. So I just asked her permission to evoke her today answer yes.
Si I gathered my thoughts wrote down what I wanted:
From today march 2 until march 31 I made an agreement with lady Astaroth. I will evoke two times a week (Monday and Wednesday) and will start Claire’s training, starting with clairaudeince. I will probably ask help from mike to see how to do it.
Si I did standard lbrp 3 candles in a triangle glass of water and incense. Chanted enn along with YouTube, conjuration (I had to read it forgot the words) but I drove on. I got the pendulum out asked if she was present answer yes. I asked if she knew what she was here answer yes. So I read the portion of what I want out of the deal along with the offerings during the works. Also what I would offer at the end of the 30 days. Asked if she agreed with the term YES!
So I asked if it was ok if I tried to contact other spirits and she was ok with that to. I asked her to come to me imagino dream tonight to give me advice on how to work during this month, answer yes. So I asked if she could make a candle flame get bigger and she did. So I have her thanks and told her I would light her a 30 hour candle tonight along with a shot of scotch and incense!
Hail Astaroth! I will be watching my dreams.
On another note I also evoked President Marbas right after the ritual with Duke Astaroth. I must say president Marbas likes flames. I didn’t need a conjuration about 5 minutes into the enn (my voice only no YouTube) the top candle flame of the triangle got bigger and started dancing around. I asked if he was here to give me a sign closed my eyes and sigil flashed real quick, asked for a physical sign and the candle flame got big. So I just thanked him for coming and for keeping an eye out on me. I had promised him a candle and incense earlier today during meditation but tomorrow my orange candles and copal incense arrives. I think mike b said he likes copal and in his the legendary Prince Orobas thread a believe presidents color is orange, so i asked him if it was ok if tomorrow his opal incense and orange candles arrive to please wait, and if it didn’t arrive I will light him sandalwood and a 30 hour candle. He was cool with that. I wanted to ask him a favor something personal but I didn’t want to be pushy and also it is a rather selfish desire so im not sure if I should ask.
Hail President Marbas!

Any of y’all get feedback form the candle flame with president Marbas?

4 Likes

I think hink your pendulum looks cool bro. In the upper left center of the bottom picture I think I see a manifestation. Very cool bro.

Now begin your training. :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You talking about this?

2 Likes

Yep that’s what I’m talking about

2 Likes

Yeah I saw it to. Thanks for all the advice Brother! ! I will read through your training advice again, but I will probably ask more questions!

2 Likes