Vince’s journal of Magick

This is slightly off topic I hope you’ll forgive my UPG here but I wanted to say I experience Astaroth very similarly to how you do. This spirit is very gender fluidic and sexually fluidic too. I still consider him mostly a he, but it doesn’t really matter Astaroth is a very very strong spirit and one I’m growing closer to as time goes on. I genuinely wish you well in your desire to start a relationship with him.

4 Likes

@Mike_Bee Funny you mention that…once during a tarot training session I asked a question or two about him/her and there was this energy shift strong dark presence, then at another manifestation it was a feminine energy real peaceful yet authoritative. The vibe I’m getting now is a nurturing feminine vibe. I think this is good training si I Can feel the spirits energy and be wary of impostors. Before I lit the candle and incense I proclaimed that no other spirit shadow gohst or shell may use the energy of any of the offerings on the “altar”….again it was intuition, however it might be part of the dukes training for me.

4 Likes

Here is a question I have….can anybody tell me if a sigil activates ie flashes by just gazing and less than a minute of gazing even while looking up posts on the forum the sigil flashes (on my phone screen) is it a sign the spirit wants to contact me?

1 Like

Well today I tried my second Evocation ever. Todays guest of honor was President Marbas!
I used @Mike_Bee s evocation guide, although I skipped the Banishing of the shells and ghosts and LBRP as I still had Astaroths candle burning so I didn’t want to make him leave if he was here.
I did about 30 minutes of enn. However the sigil started flashing fast so I did de conjuration (Kama kala) two times and felt nothing, so I started enn chanting again and after a while redid the conjuration three times and again felt nothing. So I was about to call it quits but a little voice inside me told me to hang on. So I asked the president if he was here to flash his sigil in my mind of course I can’t see, so I asked
If he was here to make a candle flame bigger, all three got bigger. So I told him I’ve been getting the impression he was reaching out to me so I decided to contact him. So I asked if he would help out with my friends health issues and the flames got big (not huge just a little bigger ) I told him what I would do for him as a sign of gratitude. I must say that I didn’t give him a time limit as health related subjects are sometimes more complicated than say I need 200 bucks. I also asked if he would speak to me in a dream so I can hear what he has to say.
Si either A. I got an impostor or B. I did reach Dr. Marbas.
So if it was A the impostor just smoked a whole incense stick for free (but I will banish before bed just in case) but he is shit out of luck for
i decreed that a new candle incense and an espresso was for president Marbas only.
If it was B he is a hell of a comunicater I swear I was about to end the ritual but something made me
Change my mind and drive on. If my interpretation of the candles is correct he agreed to help my friend! So hail president Marbas!
I will keep on practicing, I can’t just read and hope that I will learn evocation and get Claire’s. I think the best way to learn is by actually evoking and reaching out to the spirits. So I will try to evoke at least once a week.
Hail President Marbas!

1 Like

You need to consider if you choose not to banish before a ritual of evocation there is a much higher chance of contracting a parasitic entity or dealing with an imposter or trickster.

Magic is all about intent my friend. You can choose that Astaroth would be unaffected by your banishing if you wish. Or simply move the focus out of the area and return it when the banishing concludes.

If you are in an indoors area working I strongly recommend banishing before and after. This is for your safety. Beginners have alot of trouble distinguishing parasites from legit entities as they have no Clair’s to test them with.

I’m not trying to scare you from evoking but I’d rather not have you running around with a parasitic entity feeding off you either.

1 Like

Thanks. I never thought that via intent you could banish something and let something else stay. I will keep that in mind. I will do a sword Banishing just in case.
Anyways do you think it was Marbas ? Either way I have a candle and a shot of espresso for him. And I will learn I shall repeat the Banishing daily as I was doing before I really don’t know why I stopped daily Banishing.

1 Like

What about quicker methods of banishing such as sound (singing) bowls and incense?

1 Like

I personally use the singing to bowl as my preliminary banishing and for casting my circle.

3 Likes

So I just ran into this on my Facebook.

Might be President Marbas saying I heard you!

3 Likes

Today during a meditation with Duke Astaroth’s enn and sigil the sigil opened rather fast. I got a feeling of relaxation and again got real aroused, don’t know if it is my root chakra opening up, or if it is the energy that is manifesting, or it could be the relaxation. On a different note I was asking the Duke to show me his sigil in my mind so i closed my eyes, for a while and didn’t see anything. So I continued with the gazing and enn playing and it was flashing fast so I closed my eyes again and the sigil flashed, I literally saw the sigil for a brief second with my eyes closed. I couldn’t believe it, so I opened my eyes and closed them and again I saw the sigil. Not sure if that is what they call the third eye or minds eye, but I saw the sigil with my eyes closed.
Not exactly sure of what to think or what exactly happened, but I will keep on meditating with the enn and sigil.
Hail Astaroth for an amazing meditation session!

2 Likes

I found this picture online and I liked it, so todays journal entry is a bit of a reflection, and a public praise for president Marbas!
Sunday February 20 I did my second ever evocation, and my guest of honor was the president Marbas! Friday a colleague and friend from work woke up with swollen lymph nodes on his thigh. He has a bit of health issues so to to say he was scared is an understatement. I’ve been kind of promoting president Marbas to him so he can help him on some
Other health issues. However, him being a devout Catholic he is afraid of the whole hell thing. Now my friend has Claire’s and sees spirits and he is also my tarot teacher, so I always say he is wasting the talent he was born with. Anyways Friday he comes to my office and we talk, I order some blood work and a. Ultrasound and also I sent him to see an internal med doc. So while talking he asked me if I could reach out to Dr. Marbas and i said sure. As soon As he left I drew the presidents sigil, and I tell you I just gazed at it and in less than two minutes it was active! So I kind of took it as a sign the president was interested in helping. Friday night and Saturday I couldn’t have time to evoke or petition. So Sunday I did my thing!
Mis ritual I was about to give up thinking I didn’t reach him. Just as I was getting up I got the feeling to sit back down in the floor and finish as if he was present. So I gave him some background information and asked him if he would be willing to help out my friend, and also told him what I would do if he helped me. So I closed the ritual as normal and went about my day. Fast forward to Monday I was doubting if I actually contacted the president or not, and I open Facebook and I see a post with a lion, so I took it as a sign I reached him. So today early in the morning my friend asks my wife to go with him to the doctor later in the evening. Around 3 pm today my friend and wife were talking and he was chickening out, saying he didn’t want to go etc. So I got there as if by chance (I was on my way to take a leak and saw them in the hall)and overheard the conversation so of course I put my two cents in and told him to man up and go to the doctor so the wife and I convinced him to go!
He saw the Internal med doc and turned it out it was just a little infection that antibiotics will heal without a problem. Hail Marbas!
My personal reflection of this experience is that I guess the spirits help us in ways we can’t imagine. There I was thinking of closing the ritual because I didnt hear or see anything and my gut (or maybe the idea was planted)to keep on going. Also my buddy was about to not go to the appointment but I was put by mere chance in the right place and the right time to convince him to go see the doc….if that ain’t Magick I have no clue what it could be!
So I might be new, but my advice to all my colleague new magicians is don’t give up, even if you don’t feel anything hear anything or see anything go with it, best case scenario you Made contact and were heard or worst case scenario you practiced a ritual evocation and Can learn from what you did and didn’t do!
Thank you President Marbas not only for helping my friend but for boosting my confidence.

Hail Marbas !

5 Likes

That’s really cool @Vince

2 Likes

Yes this happens to me all the time. Especially with Spirits I’m close to. This is during Evocation.

I’ll center myself and open my eyes to open the sigil and I won’t even get a single enn out and the sigil is flashing.

3 Likes

I theorize this happens because the spirit was already in close proximity and expected to be evoked. My work with Prince Orobas last night was just such a case, I repeated the enns 7 times and the seal in my crystal ball began to expand and contract in size even though I wasn’t moving my head.

Interesting stuff guys

2 Likes

That is interesting. But I tell you president Marbas sigil flashed as soon as I finished drawing it first time I’ve ever had that happen to me. Pretty much the only time since right now I only use two sigils Duke Astaroths and President Marbas. I just hope Astaroth don’t get upset I reached out to Marbas. I am trying to get Astaroth to know me and eventually get around
Tl doing your clairadience training.

2 Likes

Astaroths not going to get mad about that. Would you be mad about Astaroth reaching out to other magicians? Obviously not that would be childish. The only time this becomes an issue is if it’s specifically part of a pact between you and a spirit.

You have the right to commune with any spirit you choose.

3 Likes

Today I meditated for about 45 minutes with Duke Astaroths Enn and sigil. I don’t know what it is but every time I meditate I get real aroused, and it kind of distracts me. Again I’m not sure if it is the energy of the Duke manifesting or if it is a chakra opening up or what. On a good note I felt a real energetic shift, I got real lightheaded and maybe a sensation of feeling nauseas but not really nauseous kind of like when getting on an airplane and with the turbulence like my stomach moves something along those lines. I asked the Duke to flash his sigil sonInclosed my eyes and for a brief second I saw the sigil (total of 3 times) but I am not sure if it was because my mind played tricks on me or if it was my eyes adjusting to closing my eyes. I also saw the form of a hooded person just the silhouette of a hooded head and neck no face no nothing, but again not sure if it is my mind playing tricks
Something like this but not as defined. Again it might be my eyes or mind fooling me.
I must say I do love the energy that resonates when I open the sigil and play the enn. That’s 3 days now that I’ve seen the sigil flash with eyes closed, and the first time I see a figure. I wish I had my Clairaudience so i Can hear what Astaroth has to say.
Si I tried some tarot divination and must say I don’t think I practice enough, I tried yes no questions but some control questions were wrongly answered.
If anyone has any comments on my visuals please feel free to comment!

Hail Astaroth for the great Meditation session today!

2 Likes

Hail Duke Astaroth! A little token of my gratitude and respect and a big thank you for my awesome meditation sessions!
Hail President Marbas! Thank you for accepting my petition and helping my friend !

First time I’ve done 2 offerings at the same time, not sure if they work well together if they are friends, I hope in time I will learn to hear them so I can know how they would like me to give them their gifts!
I read somewhere that dr Marbas likes cinnamon rolls and that Duke Astaroth liked chocolates, so I hade special cinnnamon rolls made. Normal cinnamon roll with pecans for president Marbas, and a chocolate ferrero rocher cinnamon roll for Duke Astaroth.

3 Likes

You’re really doing it @Vince great job.

2 Likes

@Vince have you tried a pendulum yet to communicate with a spirit?

3 Likes