Vee Ahk Khali

Hey Everyone!

I was cruising through TikTok (when it starts off like this, we throw a grain of salt) and someone mentioned any entity known as the Vee Ahk Khali. It seems to be some kind of Djinn as it will grant wishes. Draw the sigil, write out your request, seal the pact with a thumb print with blood.

I had never heard of this entity before so after a good 15 minutes of google searching and trying various spelling of the name, I was unable to find anything which led me to believe it was something someone made up. I wanted to see if anyone else has heard of this before?

1 Like

She said it is a gateway not a djinn or entitity.

1 Like

I think It’s completely made up.

3 Likes

You’re right, she used the word gateway but the way she described how it worked
 it felt like it would be some kind of Djinn. The “Khalli” in the name sounded like it would fit in some type of regional way
 but I have this feeling it’s not real. I’m half tempted to try it and see what happens but watch it end up coming true and I screw myself in some way lol Thanks for input!!

This symbol is definitely real from my experience

Welcome @Jaecsan It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Do you have the video’s link? or at least the symbol?

I do not know him

Here is a link to the video

10K Likes, 304 Comments - Aria Cyrus (@ariacyrusofficial) on Instagram: "Warning: Don’t ever try the ending! đŸ˜± #curse #witchcraft #cursed #paranormal #3rdeye"

Welcome @Mso It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Also do you want to know your link is an image, not a working link?

1 Like