Vapula

So I have readed almost every single topic about Vapula, and can’t find an answer how can Vapula help I mean I am sure Vapula can help, but on which way? I mean like you can memorize things more easier or something like that? Anyone who worked with Vapula can help me?

2 Likes

I am gonna try myself for like 30 minutes but just wanna know what are your experiences…

did you pass the exam?

1 Like

Probably not, but thanks for asking, I was too lazy to get up and study, I fell asleep :frowning: It will be better next time I hope so :smiley:

1 Like

yeah vapula helps with learning I think.

1 Like

to learn faster

1 Like

Gonna try myself soon, and I will definetly post results :slight_smile: So I should like normally evoke Vapula? I am also confused is Vapula male or female, seems like female name :slight_smile: No one knows

1 Like

she can appear to you as female or male. Yes evoke her like normal

1 Like

you probably already read this

1 Like

I will probably never know, my senses aren’t developed :frowning: But thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah I did :smiley:

1 Like

Vapula is really nice. She gives you enthusiasm and passion to love learning. She gives you energy in your hands and almost works through your potential through them. She helps you figure it out, almost methodical but not in a slow way, in an almost erratic way that might be confusing for others. You’ll look like a natural, so be careful not to lay it on too thick when others get jealous or envious of your developments.

She doesn’t speak to you but you will feel her drawing you and pulling you towards what skills you want to develop

9 Likes

Thank you so much!

Interestingly enough i felt drawn to Vapula’s sigil today. It’s really cute :blush:
Had a terrible mental health day and surely enough i found this bit of info:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heartpulse:

3 Likes