Vampyric Defense

Hello BALG Forum,

It would seem that I’ve been attacked by a vampire, feeling drained during the day and feeling a presence during the night.

What could be done to protect me from psychic vampires?

1 Like

Banishing then make a shield that if a vampyre were to try to link to you it would link to the shield, the “proper” programming id give the shield is one that drains the attacker. A vampiric shield that only feeds on those aiming to harm you.

3 Likes

Good resources for this would be John Kreiter’s “Vampires Way to Psychic Self Defence”; Enoch Petrucelly’s Grounding/Shielding techniques from his “Book of Soul Retrieval”; “Magickal Protection” by Damon Brand has great banishing and protection rituals.

Vids by said authors:

3 Likes

Scan yourself to see the link, follow it to find them and use it to take double your energy that was taken back. They won’t do it again.

4 Likes

One cool tip: research your regent planet and draw its sigil on any of your body parts. Focus on protection and ‘counter attack’ everyday. It is also a shield

1 Like

Great! My regent planet is Mars, the planet of war!

Awesome tips everyone!

Thank you!

Then meet them with war! I believe this forum has a few rituals and techniques on how to craft astral weapons and command armies of war-like spirits. Give it a go

1 Like