Vampirism of Morphosephram

Hi guys, i want to share a case which approves Morphosephram i think. Iit’s basically about a man and his entity possession. The key thing about this is the abilities he has before exorcism. He told when his sister cut her hand, he smelled this from another room and trying to attacked her unconsciously. This is imposible for a normal human. Also he had telekinesis at high degree which cannot be accessed with practice. And last thing is superstrengh. This is already common that possessed people have unnatural strength and voice. He told that he did change his car’s tire with ownself. And there is something which i never heard. When this guy had possession, he goes to the church for amnesty and begins to hear voices like welcome my king, welcome my master.
Interesting case i wanted to share you. I think this approves Morphosephram’s vampire.

2 Likes

All those things you mention are practiceable, mostly about sharpening insticts, and self-posessing, and self-valuing yourself “vampyre” like, and using your time to dedicate your mind to those practices,

practice,practice,practice

2 Likes

The book by William Wraithe? I have one of his. There’s a lot of fiction in it that is more realistically obtained following meditation to obtain Sidhes. Everything you mention is attainable as a Sidhe and a lot more, but usually not all of them in one regular lifetime.

You might enjoy these stories of what some have done, and it doesn’t need pacts, it does take a lot of work over many years. These are skills that all humans can attain, if they had the time and will, and they have nothing to do with vampirism.

2 Likes

@Blacklight004 actually it’s legit however it’s hard and you can try it if it’s your goal however just keep in mind the author warnings

2 Likes

Are we talking about the ritual of turning into a vampire according to the book morphosephram? Does this ritual give physical immortality and eternal youth?

After the Mobloch void entity merging process using the mirror you become something else, like the drakul way success means that you are not fully human anymore and you will have to hunt to keep what you have gained and develop it further also to remain balanced. William Wraithe doesnt give advice on what you do after the ritual.So it can be confusing.

This process can be permanent or not it depends on many factors. As any other path the inner cultivation is the key as no ritual alone can turn you into werecreature or vampyre without to have a proper magical training or energy cultivation. For example vampire adept train themselves to supercharge energy center with telluric energy and cosmic one to be able to focus and project it during rituals.They call that “drink the earth and star blood”. I have given a wyvern ritual method to be empowered with telluric energy to become immortal at least at energy level( countless yogi or qigong master have used special exercise to live hundred of years this exercises is one of the many secret method).
if you do this ritual during one year cycle( or more) it will give a solid fundation for vampiric ritual initiation and even to drain any target by an simple act of will, in the case of werewolf greater ability to merge astral and etheric body or to make an energy double/copy of yourself then project consciousness inside it until it become a second nature then reabsorb this body into the physical one. This process is a step to immortality or at least maintain the physical body and slow down aging process. Keep to do a power breathing ( inhale during 30 seconds, hold at third eye during 30 seconds and exhale during 30 seconds) during 15 minutes morning and evening. This simple breathing can give extraordinary abilities after few month of daily practice without missing a single day, you can for example paralyse physical attack.This is a part of indonesianTenaga Dalam method and inner aspect of pencak silat( power of the pendekar warrior magicians).Some adept add a mantra during the breathing chanted mentally. Some mantra evoke special weapon or abilities over the elements.

2 Likes

Thank you.But Mobloch=Moloch?

According to Wraithe book this is the patron demon of the Sargon vampiric lineage. Mobloch could be an undead god and come from the void, he send his offspring through the mirror to merge with you, the successful merging process with the entity is what Wraithe calls a Vampier. Mobloch is for me a different being (he is not Moloch) I can be wrong but this is what I feel.

1 Like

These are also vampiric lineage patron demons?Lamaen,Semket, Akharu,Eshdagaru, Niksar, Sharkiss, Elimmu, Nosferatu.

yes

1 Like