Vampires & Vampirism EXPLAINED (to my knowledge)

huh? what source can humans not take energy from in your opinion?

if i may ask what kind of magical paths have you already taken

2 Likes

My man! Another “always right” vampire lol

1 Like

Shit. His arrogance is making me drunk!

1 Like

Lol. Compare someone who has initiated through the tree of death versus someone who has not. The person who has initiated can handle all of the energies and gain power from them, while the person who has not initiated would be obliterated by these energies (unless they have done some soul alchemization in the past to better handle negative energy). This is just one example.

Since her early teens

1 Like

a human can practice and handle tree of death energies, same with the void and same with death essence humans have the potential to learn how to handle all these energies i wouldnt know a single energy that humans dont have the potential to learn to handle

1 Like

Quote from one of my other replies I meant to put here.

Did she seem “too real”

1 Like

In a way, yes

1 Like

That’s your bite, Bro. That was your “initiation”. Good you got through it early lol

She made your stomach twist sometimes.

Lorazapam is good for that.

Does the smell of tina steam bring back unpleasant memories?

1 Like

Yes it was hahaha. I did get through it early.

I have never used any substance, especially not m*th.

Remembering the smell reminds me of being with her. Not unpleasant memories, but they could be disturbing.

1 Like

Are you thinking of getting that scholomancy book Eric just dropped?

Every vampire should know this song.

2 Likes

Hahaha good fucking music

1 Like

Nah, I already picked up Draugadróttinn and I’m satisfied with that. Not really interested into initiating through the strain of dracula

1 Like

Hmm. Maybe if I became a psychotic warlord who impales people, I’d get the Dracula book, but my life isn’t that wild yet lol

1 Like

Could be fun

1 Like

The vampire thing simmers in the back after a while. It’s like breathing. It becomes another little lable we used to find ourselves. The older you get, the more lives you remember.

My “soul” is more like a cloud of sounds than a vampire. It resonates in another dimension. I feed off a different dimension from that. Life is unfolding yourself.

1 Like

Right, I can relate to that first part. At first to me it was a big thing, and now that Ive learned and began initiating, I’m like ok I’m a vampire what’s next.

1 Like

Necromancer.
That’s my 30s.
Initiated finally, and my necromancy flows like water now.
Also part of being a vampire, probably lol