Vampires & Vampirism EXPLAINED (to my knowledge)

Lost a childhood best friend when I was young. Everybody loses someone at one point

2 Likes

Autism?

1 Like

No autism

2 Likes

Umbilical chord around the neck?

Do you feed on people like I’m feeding on you now?

Deep details will recycle the energy (I always try to replace what I take)

2 Likes

Nope.

I feel you linking with me energetically.

Whatever you take unconsciously is not a big deal. You are not necessarily feeding on me, it is more of an exchange of energy.

2 Likes

I’ve been some kind of vampiric since at least 1992. I know how to feed on people lol

Like right now, I’m putting you on the spot for a bit of fluster. This is more of a hazing ritual than anything lol

However, I return the energy every time you feel that “respond” feeling.

Have you ever had a girlfriend?

2 Likes

That’s cool. Hazing ritual lmao. Yeah I feel something going on with the energy as you described. I have had a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Did she have issues?

2 Likes

The most recent one, yes.

2 Likes

About a year ago?

1 Like

We were dating a little bit over a year ago

1 Like

Aaaand we have our “hole” . . . it’s a hungry hole she left.

Please tell me how she hurt you, if comfortable.

1 Like

agree fully with you but what are things like the dracule strain or the stuff scholomance is abt.

I am wondering abt that bc my intuition is telling me that that stuff is very real and very powerful but i am thinking to myself that vampyrism is kind of just crippeling yourself and taking in huge amounts of lifeforce and energy through a lot of practice

1 Like

It is real. Respectfully, Mulberry does not understand what a soul is. I suggest you read more of my replies in this discussion topic.

3 Likes

It’s basically the HPV you catch from being a fuck god.

2 Likes

It wasn’t really like that, we had to separate cause of her substance abuse. I wasn’t really affected

2 Likes

I mean there are vampyre souls but why would someone who is able to take in energy from all sources become a vampire. Were already able to absorb huge amounts of energies by default and with practice even more so

2 Likes

Mulberry is an “always right” vampire. So am I lol. It’s a feeding mechanism lol

2 Likes

someone who is able to take energy from all sources is not a vampire. “Humans” are not able to take energy from all sources either. That is something only the source itself is capable of.

1 Like

How long was she on tina?

1 Like