Lost a childhood best friend when I was young. Everybody loses someone at one point
Autism?
No autism
Umbilical chord around the neck?
Do you feed on people like I’m feeding on you now?
Deep details will recycle the energy (I always try to replace what I take)
Nope.
I feel you linking with me energetically.
Whatever you take unconsciously is not a big deal. You are not necessarily feeding on me, it is more of an exchange of energy.
I’ve been some kind of vampiric since at least 1992. I know how to feed on people lol
Like right now, I’m putting you on the spot for a bit of fluster. This is more of a hazing ritual than anything lol
However, I return the energy every time you feel that “respond” feeling.
Have you ever had a girlfriend?
That’s cool. Hazing ritual lmao. Yeah I feel something going on with the energy as you described. I have had a girlfriend.
Did she have issues?
The most recent one, yes.
About a year ago?
We were dating a little bit over a year ago
Aaaand we have our “hole” . . . it’s a hungry hole she left.
Please tell me how she hurt you, if comfortable.
agree fully with you but what are things like the dracule strain or the stuff scholomance is abt.
I am wondering abt that bc my intuition is telling me that that stuff is very real and very powerful but i am thinking to myself that vampyrism is kind of just crippeling yourself and taking in huge amounts of lifeforce and energy through a lot of practice
It is real. Respectfully, Mulberry does not understand what a soul is. I suggest you read more of my replies in this discussion topic.
It’s basically the HPV you catch from being a fuck god.
It wasn’t really like that, we had to separate cause of her substance abuse. I wasn’t really affected
I mean there are vampyre souls but why would someone who is able to take in energy from all sources become a vampire. Were already able to absorb huge amounts of energies by default and with practice even more so
Mulberry is an “always right” vampire. So am I lol. It’s a feeding mechanism lol
someone who is able to take energy from all sources is not a vampire. “Humans” are not able to take energy from all sources either. That is something only the source itself is capable of.
How long was she on tina?