Vampire magick for healing and youth enhance

Vampire magick with practical application to enhance oneself and healing reversing damages. Topic is regarding some basic instruction and tips with information on recommend texts reading materials

10 Likes

I was just thinking of this,following this thread.

1 Like

I have been experimenting with this a couple of times when Iā€™m feeling tired at work. I visualize a tentacle coming from the palm of my left hand penetrate the solar plexus of one of my younger colleagues and suck up some of their vitality. Placebo or not, it usually refreshes me for a short time. And than I repeat.
I havenā€™t been able to do it longer than a couple of seconds at a time, because I donā€™t want to draw attention to it.

4 Likes

I read that if the target sees you itā€™s even better. Whatā€™s your point of view on this? @Yazata

2 Likes

So you want to stay young. Here are some real life tips that I personally endorse, that donā€™t imply surgery or sucking other peopleā€™s life force (directly at least):

OXYGENATION WARNING:

The more you breath (oxygenation), the older you get. ĀæDonā€™t believe me? Turtles live for years, dogs not so much, and the same happens to humans (Iā€™ve suspected this for years but has been recently confirmed by science). So donā€™t go running like crazy. Do some cardio maybe, but very moderate. If you can, better avoid it and try anaerobic excersices instead (lifting weights is great). If you run often, you will age faster, so run at your own risk.

PEOPLE:

People around you want to see you age (subconsciously or not), so they make you age faster with their energy and thoughts. Block them with your mind, and BELIEVE that you can cheat the clock. If you can have younger friends, go for it. Older friends and older couples will speed up your clock. You might not be able to stop ageing completely, but you can slow it down considerably, just by using your mind.

EAT EVERYTHING:

Eat EXACTLY the amount you need, and FORGET VEGAN diets: they are bad for you. Eat everything you want (meat, veggies, fruitsā€¦), but just the amount your body needs. If you eat more than your body needs, your internal engine will wear out faster, and youā€™ll also gain fat. BUT, losing too much fat is also bad, so you want to stay balanced. Sudden weight changes are not good either, so try to stay at the same weight for as much as you can. FASTING works, so use it. Also, you donā€™t really need to eat several times a day. You can have one good meal and it will work great for you. Yes, it is possible to eat once a day and stay (and look) healthy.

TONGUE POSTURE:

Also, keep your jaw, teeth and skull firm, by ALWAYS sticking your tongue at the top of your mouth when you are not using it (search: tongue posture). You have no idea how important this is for your overall look. If you neglect this, prepare to have your face melt fast.

GLAMOUR:

This one is obvious, but is necessary. You have to work on your style. Iā€™m not getting into this because this is a very personal matter, but look what really works for you, and discard anthing that goes against your objective. If you have hair, use it wisely. If not, embrace your baldness (it can be sexy, too)!

ALSO:

Do not sabotage your body. Never smoke anything, and drink as little alcohol as possible (none is best). Also, if your face skin is greasy, you donā€™t need to clean it all the time. Embrace your natural anti-wrinkle cream!

Of course, genes play a most important role, but thatā€™s something we canā€™t fully controlā€¦ or, can we?

The younger you start with this, the better the results, because it is easier to slow down, than to go back.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

Nice catch !!

3 Likes

No. Just no and all levels. Breathing right is what matters.

5 Likes

What probably matters more is that you see them. Unless you can and / or want to use some form of intimidation that would produce certain energies in the target. But that is yet again speculation on my part. I only do it for a short amount of time, and I donā€™t want them to notice.

I remember seeing a video by David Icke and some African chief years ago, where they spoke of a sort of ritual in which an old man would ā€˜marryā€™ a young girl. He would never physically touch her but consume her energy to revitalize himself untill the girl eventually died.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s not exactly what Iā€™m talking about. Iā€™m talking about accelerated OXIDATION of the cells by the amount of oxygen you inhale per minute/hour/day/year and so on. What Iā€™m saying is not directly related to mental stress or anxiety. Stress and anxiety can make you age faster, yes, but thatā€™s not my point. I am talking about how the AMOUNT of oxygen that you inject into your body and cells accelerates aging.

In short: Iā€™m talking about quantity, not form.

2 Likes

That theory was accepted some years ago, but it was dismissed after it was shown that people who performs regular aerobic exercise donā€™t seem to die sooner than the ones who donā€™t.

2 Likes

Keep doing that for a while and see if this person starts looking different or even stressed out a little like drained with no energy. Then you have the proof that you are sucking out energy.

Once you get the evidence hope you will stop doing that and instead take energy from the nature, through trees nearby.

3 Likes

This is a great method for some vampires, but, unfortunately, does not work for all. Itā€™s great for me, I adore nature and need it on a regular basis. You can also quite easily take enegry from people without harming them, because they naturally give it off anyway, and thereā€™s zero damage for them if you take it. This type of energy naturally occurs wherever thereā€™s a large(ish) gathering of people, be it on the subway or at a concert. Concerts are really great for this. However, there are some vamps for whom the ambient energy just isnā€™t enough, and they can severely suffer from lack of sustenance if they donā€™t feed more intensely. Imo itā€™s important to consider ethics when feeding, so when a vampire is of the kind that requires deep feeding, theyā€™ll somehow need to find a consenting partner.

3 Likes

Following @Xendrathā€™s example, Iā€™d also like to add some ā€œreal lifeā€ advice. Iā€™m in my mid thirties, and people generally think Iā€™m ten years younger. Iā€™m also a vampire who falls into the ā€œambient feederā€ category I mentioned in my post above.

Here goes:

Try to get enough sleep, itā€™s so much more important than most people like to think. Being chronically tired is one of the fastest ways to age prematurely. If possible, try to go to sleep at roughly the same time every night, regardless if you have to get up early the next day or not. That doesnā€™t mean to never party, just try to keep up your ā€œsleep regimenā€ as regularly as possible. Worked wonders for me physically and mental-health-wise, too.

Be very picky about the food you eat, meaning: stay away from processed foods as much as you can. Of course, refined sugar as well as sugar substitutes arenā€™t exactly health boosters either. Learn to listen to your body, it will tell you what it needs (not: craves) and youā€™ll be more in tune with your metabolism, making better and healthier choices in the long run.

You might want to get checked for food intolerances, or try and figure out (by observing your bodyā€™s reactions very closely over time) which foods might not be the best option for you. I cannot tolerate grains, for example, and ever since I cut them out completely I feel so much better, and my skin looks way better now than it did in my twenties. FODMAP foods are the first thing on my no-no list (FODMAP - Wikipedia), and Iā€™m sure many people donā€™t even know how detrimental a long-term false diet can be. Intermittent fasting can be very beneficient, too, but you have to find your own personal balance, as with everything. Iā€™m totally convinced that the right diet (meaning: right for you) will definitely keep you looking younger and feeling better, which naturally goes hand in hand.

Sports are fine as long as you enjoy them. If you donā€™t, you wonā€™t do yourself any favors (speaking from experience). Find some type of regular physical activity that resonates with you.

One last thing: try and put as little chemical stuff on your face as possible. Makeup is very damaging, even the expensive stuff, and most creams/ mosturizers/ what have you are chemical cocktails that will do more damage than good in the long run. Less makeup, or less obvious makeup, can actually make people look younger. For moisturization, natural oils like argan, jojoba, coconut, etc. are a better option than any of the ā€œnormalā€ stuff save for organic/ vegan products. Nothingā€™s better than what Mother Nature has to offer imo.

I believe that the more in tune we are with our own natural rhythms and needs, including our vampiric nature, the more likely we are to look and feel younger and fitter.

5 Likes

I guess it is ok someone with high spirits burstling with energy giving out for others to take but ethics are important for sure. Some people are unlucky like me who give out energy with no control and people come get pumped and leave me drained. So I became anit-social.

I wish there were ways to tap into the dark energy to stay young like how The Ancient One stays young taking energy from Dormammu in Doctor Strange/

1 Like

ā€œTelomeres are caps of DNA at the ends of chromosomes that protect your cells from aging. ā€¦ Telomeres naturally shorten over time.ā€
Telomeres are the reason we die, and not breathing. Telomeres that our dna orders around through our cells that get shorter each time they divide anew.

2 Likes

I do and I have noticed this, they start wiggling, sighing. But I only take small doses, I donā€™t drain, like I said.

Edit: added the quote, because I agree.

2 Likes

@chthonicmagus Thanks for your posting. I made this thread for all who wanted to partake in the darker aspects of Vampirism.
What you said is absolutely true. Im one for being as healthy as possible with dietary and exercise. I hav always looked 10 to 15 years younger. Depending on stress levels or illness.
Personally and for those like who are sensible with physical needs but when events cascade beyond your control and you suffer the consequences of what happens then are able to change said circumstances yourself by Will.
Then what sleep nutrition and exercise is obvious to me. What is the darker aspects of Vampirism to achieve desired results? Weather psychic feeding do you have to be picky who you suck off or ie some people go for a buff body and healthy but not just anyone. Whereas I thought you could filter and transmute alchemically what you consumed as you would water.
To do all this without having to eat flesh - blood considering diseases et al

2 Likes

What about drinking real blood or bathing in it LOL.
I mean some people really do that and why keep doing it if it doesnā€™t help?
The procedure of injecting your own blood into the face has become popular and works.
But I assume younger, healthier blood would be great (possibly from someone with the same blood type).
Just curious bc so many things are being hidden from us

1 Like

And there is more than one reason specific people consume baby flesh. Itā€™s disgusting but most probably does something that we donā€™t know about

1 Like

@ysy. Lol You are probably right with the blood consumption maybe why our bodies appreciate it when we finally give it red meat? Curiously. Have you tried it?
Also are you referring to consuming the placenta?

1 Like