Vampire magick for healing and youth enhance

I am not sure but I went on a carnivore diet, only consuming red meat and liver. And feel wonderful.
So there is something to it I guess.
I wouldn’t go after babies :slight_smile: but maybe some children who donate blood for very good money.

2 Likes

When you birth and the pacenta in some pparts of the world apparently its still cinsumed to re nourish the mother.
But yeah I agree with you yuck :mask:

Oh yes, I definitely would do that…what’s the point really. Can’t be that bad. You can get used to everything.
A friend tried beef brain and said it was delicious.

1 Like

No puke image. Yeah my mum tried to feed us this as a child. … weall fed ut to the dog under the table

1 Like

It is said Virgos don’t look their age, I for one being a Virgo can attest to that, even dealing with a lousy stressful family and job. May be ask Mercury to make you younger?

3 Likes

Another brilliant question is can you steal/copy a persons physical structure through vampirism ?

2 Likes

Hey, I’m a Virgo too, and often people assume I’m at least five years younger.

2 Likes

Do you mean their energetic pattern or their physical appearance?

2 Likes

Physical apperience.I think it would be a long process but I can see a way for it

But you asked the question?

2 Likes

Sorry,I meant I believe there is a way,but I dont know how.

1 Like

It requires too much effort and energy that could be spent in high magic instead of low magic, in my opinion.

3 Likes

True. Unless you are extremely petty and bored like me.

2 Likes

Well, everyone has got their priorities. I am no one to judge.

1 Like

You have to do both, work on the outside through material things and use magick.
You can almost achieve everything this way. But the more obsessed you are with ONE clear desire, the easier you will get it

1 Like

@chthonicmagus Im a Gemini my mum never looked her age even after having cancer when i was baby but trauma et. Want some damages reversed using Vampyrism

1 Like

@Sovereign Can you say why you would want to?

How would they get baby flesh, young blood etc?

Virgos and Gemini too! Also peeps with the Moon in either of those.

Listen peeps, not that I wanna play moralist now, but draining people out of their life force is a bit unsustainable… unless you also drink the force out of emotions!

Emotions cannot be compared to raw life force, but with strong bouts of feelings comes an expediture of life force. Use concerts, shopping malls and restaurants, places where people are enjoying themselves. You do the usual visualization, like a black mist that feeds faintly of that, lest you damage your target unnecessarily (think of triggering defenses such as guardian spirits and such).

There are these five or six main streets where I live, very close to several schools of surfing and beaches, crowded day and night. I take my time to walk them up and down nearly on a daily basis. Been doing that to recharge after healing rites.

2 Likes

one more thing- kundalini energy. Kundalini will make you feel like an enlivened 15 year old again, and literally physically de-age you as well if you allow it to.