Uuuh some newbie questions? Yeah i don't know what to call this?

Does repeated use of a Psi Ball technique develop clairsentiense in the palms of your hands?

Can anyone give me some tips and tricks for adding the sense of touch to my visualizations? I want to get better at physically feeling stuff i visualize.

Is it possible to maybe create a baneful servitor that lives to kill cockroaches while looking like an astral cloud of colored smoke?

Does the past exist outside everyones memories of it? I would like to manipulate the past even if only on non-physical levels.
Can magick make different people want specific things? It might be fun if i could make every scientist have a massive desire to improve specific fields of study so that specific kinds of scientific progress will happen faster. Like say i casted a spell that made everyone focused on neuroscience or quantum physics for a few years. Would that really work at all?

It would actully hinder the actual progress of that specifik fields if every resercher/scientist from every field would to specificly work on those fields.
This has to do with the way diffrent fields work in specific ways and are trained in diffrent ways.

It would also hinder a general progress as you would remove people that would otherwise provide massive breaktroughs in other fields.

Yes the past now resides mostly on servers in diffrent forms.
Prior to that it was written down physically.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks.

Depends on how you view time. Is the past behind us, on a continuity loop, or do all states of time exist at the same moment…

I would say yes

Improve your visualisation, try to visualise how it would feel to touch certain things you’re visualising.

Yes, there are techniques to create servitors, but since I’ve rarely done it, I don’t know if you can make one look specifically like you asked, but with the task to kill cockroaches, of course, why not?

You might want to talk to Metatron, he might have the answers you’re seeking.

Yes you can do magick for this, but you might need a lot of power as influencing a huge load of people is hard

3 Likes

You would basicly have to influence most of the worlds population as scientists are in many respects integrated into scociety in more ways then is normally understood.

Besides as stated earlier the idea is so problematic and in the long run stupid.

1 Like

The first issue reminds me of Robert Bruce’s body awareness techniques, such as rubbing fingertips up and down, left and right on forehead (meanwhile you memorize the feeling, which you may then call back) in order to stimulate the third eye.
Some time ago it occurred me the idea that maybe the past still exists, and future exists already; this by itself was a simple intuition, but there is for example an author stating that Magick can bypass space, time and logic… So perhaps also alter the past? Some options would be astral projection/soul travel, or summoning a “time related” entity.
About the last matter, probably one of those Charles Cosimano’s practices for causing events on a big scale (reported for example in some of the free eboos on his website).

EDIT: (forgot) in the same way as fingertips on forehead, you may memorize what it feels like when you’re tapping on a table, “caressing” a fruit etc.

1 Like

Every time other than the present is in a constant state of flux, and even then it’s merely observation which differentiates the current moment from any other. Think the quantum slit experiment or Schroedinger’s cat.
Understand this and the question soon becomes how much of the past you can change and whether it’s worth doing so to begin with.

Only you can answer those questions for yourself. You may even lose your mind trying to come to terms with this.

The ability to receive clairsentient info through touch is called “psychometry”.
The Qi ball exercise is a good all round meditation to help all areas, you could practice the linked exercise as well to help psychometry specifically.

Can anyone give me some tips and tricks for adding the sense of touch to my visualizations? I want to get better at physically feeling stuff i visualize.

Actually touch things a lot, in a mindful way, in real life. The more you do it for real the more you can do it in dream/trance/vision. Pay attention to the sensations and learn about them, notic ethe texture, the temperature, soft or hard or smooth or grainy etc. Touch everything and ay attention, the kettle when making coffee, the sofa you’re sitting on, the phone, the sheets, the carpet, your clothes etc etc. If you don’t do this very attentively in the physical, you’ll never be able to do it in the non physical.

Is it possible to maybe create a baneful servitor that lives to kill cockroaches while looking like an astral cloud of colored smoke?

Easier to set one up to drive them away, use the love vibration to protect your place. You can also talk to the King of Cockroaches, which is the name of the overlighting spirit of Cockroaches, and ask it to keep his people away from your place, or at least not go in certain places, like in your bedroom say.

Does the past exist outside everyone’s memories of it? I would like to manipulate the past even if only on non-physical levels.

Yes, in your timeline. you would have to switch to a timeline that happened different, but sadly no one knows how to do that reliably. The use of portals seems promising. We’ve had conversations about that here before and the related mandela effect, so you might like to look that up.

Can magick make different people want specific things? It might be fun if i could make every scientist have a massive desire to improve specific fields of study so that specific kinds of scientific progress will happen faster.

For this I’d look into “remote influencing”. It’s related to remote viewing. It’s done one on one, so start there and expand to two at once, then a specific University department and so on to build up to lots at once.
Or try Paimon etc and put a lot of energy into that working, maybe make it an ongoing daily for a year or so.

3 Likes

I guess.

A “trick” I can share is this: Turn out all the lights. Either you will be able to immediately see some colors/shapes/spirits/etc. or you won’t. If you can, my trick is super simple and if you can’t then stand or sit in one place for a few minutes until you can or until you feel more in tune with the space’s energy. Then, walk around and wave your arms through the air. In an up-down motion in front of you or at your side.

Do it until you feel the different energies in different places. Where the air feels harder to pull your hand through is where there is denser energy. This might mean there’s “something” there. If you see colors in the darkness the air will usually feel denser where they are when compared to where there’s just empty dark space.

Again, I guess it’s possible. But this is really specific and involves killing one type of thing repeatedly so good luck making it! While it might be easier to make something with suffocating energy or with death energy, that might be a more unhealty/risky option if you or others are in the space a lot. Have you tried just putting out smells (oils, incense, etc.) they hate (peppermint, cedarwood, cypress to name a few) or one of those ultrasonic things? Might put you out a few dollars, but might be worth it. You could also consider a protective servitor?

I would say yes.

Manipulation magick definitely exists and certainly works. But this first might be counterproductive as @L-I-P has suggested and you’ll probably need a lot of experience (practical knowledge) to pull something like that off.

1 Like

@Mulberry Uuuh theres a king of cockroaches? Yeah i probably never want to piss him off. Luckily i don’t actually have a cockroach infestation. The idea of a magickal colorful smoke cloud eating cockroaches is just a cool idea to me.

If there is a spirit known as the king of cockroaches,i will not be creating that bug spray servitor even if i do eventually get a cockroach problem.

@meow I don’t actually have a cockroach problem. This was just a cool idea i had.

1 Like

@Mulberry “the linked exercise” I could not find it.

Blue text means it’s hyperlinked. It is the only link in my post. Tap that, scroll down.

2 Likes

@Mulberry Oh yeah…dang. I might be dissapointed in myself now because i knew that blue online text means link and i knew you had that in blue but somehow i didn’t know THAT was a link.

1 Like

Oh wait i really don’t know what im talking about. Of course the linked exercise refers to your psychometry link.

1 Like