Using wands

It depends, as a guess, on how much energy a random person touching the wand imbuing or integrating their energy into your wand.
I would think anyway.
Example, two people touch your wand, one psychic and the other not a psychic. One would think the psychic would transfer energy onto the wan by touching it, but lets say the other non psychic has a large parasite attached. The would imbue more negative/dirty energy onto your wand.
This is my opinion and guess, which might be incorrect however.
@anon39079500 … care to give a criticism of my answer?

1 Like

My 2 cents largely agrees with what @Nocte_ac_die said.

There are 2 easy cures for other people adding or taking away things from your wand.

1. Shield the wand before they touch it
  2. Don’t let them touch it. It’s a magical tool and not a play toy.

Another question is why the wand is being carried? The wand is only as “sacred” as you make it, but there is real benefit to the user for only keeping it and using it for magical purposes. If other people are handling it, it would seem more like a stage prop.

2 Likes

I was about to bring up the rule of silence too … part of the fourth rule is that nobody knows. That means dont go out and display your tools like a superhero utility belt, your tarot cards, unless you are willing to let people touch them and then cleanse and charge them afterwards.
I made that mistake a while back. Nice enough lady,I didn’t charge her for a reading and it was accurate, and then she touched the deck. I sat there thinking wtf, can I grab your rear as easily as you touched my deck?
There is the exception of other forms of divination, such as tea leaf reading or palmistry, in which case your cup or hand is being handled by a psychic. Carrying the wand around isn’t a huge deal as long as nothing touches it except you. Ive done the same thing, but if I were to do a LBRP, I went once inside a Panera bathroom stall to do my LBRP.
Hands free seems to be the way to go though.

1 Like

Can you come with an example?

You are sending your energy through the wand and the tip acts as the release point for it, similar to a beam of light leaving a flashlight. This can also allow the energies imbued in the wand to be added to the working.

3 Likes

Sure drawing the stars during your LBRP. Most grimoires say use the athame for that but I routinely employ the wand.

2 Likes

So the wand is only a tool for high magick?

1 Like

Wouldn’t say that no, you can use it to drawn sigils during evocation, the wand is arguably the most versatile tool you’ve got

1 Like

Anytime you’re directing energy you can be using the wand.

Here I wrote a chapter in my book on the subject

Can it charge herbs and amulets?

1 Like

Sure absolutely it can

You have experience with it?

1 Like

I tried to accumulate the fire element into a crystal with my wand and it failed.

1 Like

I don’t frequently work with herbs but consecration of amulets and talismans is something I do frequently using a wand sure.

You simply just touched them with the wand?

1 Like

No there’s a formula I use to consecrate. The wand is a part of that. If using a wand is difficult for you or doesn’t resonate just use your first two fingers

A formular made to that only your subconsciences understand?

Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: no. A formula I got from Baal Kadmons work.

If the wand will make my witchcraft more powerful then I gladly uses it.

1 Like

The wand is originally symbolic for the spine, the will power, every second you keep your spine erect during meditation you increase your will power and raise your consciousness

So the wand is only as power as the magicians will and his actual wand which is his spine