Using sigils for spirit communication?

Hi everyone, how can i use sigils for spirit communication. I don’t know her sigil but she but i heard a name once from her in my dream. I tried using a sigil to see her in my dreams or to help me in astral projection it didn’t work . I had an interesting way of charging a sigil draw it on the monitor then play diablo 2 after that clean it off. Any advice , tips ,ideas, or what could i do wrong thx.

So you’re basically saying that an entity that you don’t know appeared in your dream and told you her name ,but nothing else? So now you’re trying to communicate with her again, but can’t find her sigil?
So you used another?
You can’t contact a spirit through any random sigil.
Since you don’t possess hers, you can make one on your own. You know her name right?
Use it and make a sigil for her. Charge it and see if that works.

No she there for so time. i didn’t use another entities sigil. I maked a sigil that would give an opportunity to see her again, like i can see as my sigil. I searching for an another way do do this. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh okay then. You could try to evoke her or make a petition so that she will appear to you again.

Lady_Eva’s guide might come in handy…

1 Like

Thx by the way what do you think of my sigil charging method.

I didn’t really get your method.
Could you explain it a little further ?

Sure i draw the on the middle off the screen on the monitor then play or do something else while i looking at it

Hmmm… I don’t think this method’s gonna help… You have to gaze at the sigil. E.A wrote in his newsletter ,I believe, “gaze at it the way you’d look at a person you like” .

sorry look like i’m bad at explaining things. see you are the first person i ever talk to on the internet. i don’t want make wait so i rush. by the way how you actualy do that

Chill out :smiley: I am honoured to be your first :joy::joy:

Do you think sigil can help me see and if yes how so. I don’t talk about her sigil.I mean what wording should i use when i draw my next sigil.

Wording? You have her name right? You can use that.
Or the phrases:
“I contact (name)”
“I conjure you (name)”

Whatever you see fitting.

thx i don’t have any more questions now but this err what should i do with this topic , just don’t do anything?

You can leave it open, or tell Lady Eva to close it.

which one would you do?

Oh well, I’d leave it open.

thx agin, goodbye

What is special about diablo2? Does it make you go to hell? I’ll be honest, I don’t think Buer liked me playing the game because of its time wasting potential and the fact it depicts demons in such a bad light.
I wonder if FLARE rpg could work as well or if you would have to add in some demons?

Nothing special it was the game i played at the time